SB 1437 sexual indoctination passes California Assembly

For political discussions
Otay Michael

SB 1437 sexual indoctination passes California Assembly

Post by Otay Michael »

SB 1437 sexual indoctination passes California Assembly -

Arnold has until Aug. 26 to sign or veto religion-squashing bill.

SB 1441 requires Christian and other faith
based colleges and childcare centers to support transsexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality.

Last day to contact him, please do so. Here is the way to do so in 20 seconds, with phone number and more info:

http://www.savecalifornia.com/

I did express my wishes, took 20 seconds per a friends email to me.
Thanks,
MS
Last edited by Otay Michael on Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
rmcollins3

Re: SB 1437 sexual indoctination passes California Assembly

Post by rmcollins3 »

This is why this site needs an "off-topic" forum. :roll:
gt5bass

Re: SB 1437 sexual indoctination passes California Assembly

Post by gt5bass »

RM,

Used to have one...hardly anybody used it :?
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
Ron C

I respectfully disagree with you on this topic rmcollins3...

Post by Ron C »

Perhaps you missed the very extensive thread on this issue back on May 28, 2006. If so, here it is and a subsequent follow-up thread:

http://westernbass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14458

http://westernbass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14463

This is something that affects every one of us, especially those of us with kids in school. It is something that will have a direct affect on our current generation and generations to come. I ask that you please take the time to read the above two threads and reconsider the significance of Otay Mike's post.

Again, I mean no disrespect to you or to anyone else whatsoever, but this is VERY important to everyone living in California (and everywhere else, for that matter).
Otay Michael

Re: I respectfully disagree with you on this topic rmcollins

Post by Otay Michael »

Thanks Ron C. and all those that will contact the Govenator. I figured someone probably would have posted something on this but did not see it recently.

It probably would not hurt for everyone interested in stopping this very liberal indoctrination bill to re-comment on how they feel about it again before it's too late.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Lance

Post by Lance »

I once told a really flamboyant gay dude that I would imagine at some point in time the gay lifestyle will be 100% accepted in society including most religious communities (its already happening). He said "yes it will, because everyone will eventually realize that they have a gay side of their personality, they've just suppressed it for to long" I asked him if he believed in God. God? are you kidding, noooooo (gay laugh) Oh, so you believe in Darwinism.....the theory of evolution, I asked. Yes, he said. I guess since Darwin believed that only the strong survive and since the gay lifestyle cannot independently reproduce I could deduct that nature will never accept you, I can say that will a 100% certainty. He called me an Fnnn breeder gave me the finger and left.

If anyone believes that this bill wouldn't impact their life, think again. This is the type of mentality that wants to teach your kids. The kids you put in your boat, your BASS BOAT. So there you have it, it does have something to do with bass fishing :)

L
rmcollins3

Post by rmcollins3 »

Never said it might not be important to some people, but I don't feel it has much to do with bass fishing. If you want to stretch and somehow come up with some reason it's related, fine. I personally don't feel it's a big issue and don't think it has anything to do with bass fishing.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

This should be a very important issue with any christian person and people of morals. The bible condems such activity and it did surprise me that the Pope even verbally said it was wrong, usually he rides the fence. The use of the word gay is put into this all the time, too soften it and try to get people to accept this way of life style, however it is queer and that is what it should be called. It is wrong no matter. Now to try and push it into the schools and textbooks is going much to far. So call and use the email to sign onto stopping this while you have the chance to so so.
As for not being bass/fishing related, you are right there, but that is why Gator made this forum page to voice political issues and the other pages to voice items related to them. If a person does not want to read polictical issues here, then only open the fish forum.
That is my opinion and I have sent another email to Arnold asking his to veto this SB. I can not believe that any person in his right mind, with a wife and family could or would ever support such a SB.
Surely family values and our world has not gone this far down. Bill K :shock:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.