2005 Oregon/Washington Tourney Schedules??

Jason Eastman

2005 Oregon/Washington Tourney Schedules??

Post by Jason Eastman »

I was curios on when Washington/Oregon come out with the tourney schedules? My assumption that all the major circuits and BASS Federations put in for permits and then it gets decided. It seams the CA has most of thiers done by know?

Looking forward to Oregon/Washington BASSIN'!!

Fished both WA BASS Federation and ABA last year and several opens and had a blast!! Looking forward to BASS coming back to the Columbia next year. I heard rumors that it might be BORDMAN??

Jason :)

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/207 -->
Marc

Re: 2005 Oregon/Washington Tourney Schedules??

Post by Marc »

Jason,

The conflict resolution meeting was this past weekend for the Washington tournament organizations, so you should start to see some of the schedules getting posted real soon.

Circuits like Northwest Bass will probably not post their schedule until after the Oregon Jamboree on Dec. 4, since they may be looking to hold a tournament in Oregon as part of the circuit this next season.

Hope this helps! I'll see you out on the water.

ciao,
Marc

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/209 -->
Bob Higbee

Re: 2005 Oregon/Washington Tourney Schedules??

Post by Bob Higbee »

Jason, NW Bass has posted it's Washington schedule and will have it's Oregon dates confirmed this weekend. I know there is one planned for Oregon at Scappoose Bay in Apriland another I believe at Boardman later in the year. As for ABA the west side will hold two events at Sammamish and four events at Lake Washington. I have spoken with Al Seibert and he gave me a quick overview for the east side but I don't remember what those lake and dates are. The fishoff for NW is scheduled for Banks Lake end of Sept. and ABA is scheduled for Lake Wallula (Tri-Cities) early September.

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/213 -->