2012 AC Traveling Region So Cal FINAL

Brian Linehan

2012 AC Traveling Region So Cal FINAL

Post by Brian Linehan »

For those of you who have been asking for a true traveling region, you are going to love next year.

Brian
Last edited by Brian Linehan on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby T

Re: 2012 AC Traveling Region So Cal.

Post by Bobby T »

Let's see what you have Brian... Kinda wonder if anyone uses this board ?? :mrgreen:
Brian Linehan

Re: 2012 AC Traveling Region So Cal.

Post by Brian Linehan »

Ok so here's the USAC So Cal Region schedule for 2012. I'll be the first to say that it might not appeal to the masses because it's the first true traveling region since the golden days of tournament fishing. However, for those who decide to come out and support the region it will probably be the most fun, unpredictable, and challenging circuit we have right now.

Jan 7 Castaic (Saturday)
Feb 4 Pyramid (Satuday)
Mar 4 Cachuma (Sunday)
Apr 14 Piru (Saturday)
May 6 Pyramid (Sunday)
June 2 Isabella (Saturday)

I chose Sunday March 4 for the Cachuma because I felt it would allow those who aren't tagged to prefish on Saturday and get tagged. I'll throw a big bbq for those who decide to camp on Saturday night.

I chose Isabella because it's been many years since any of the So Cal regions have made the journey and after speaking with locals, the first week in June will be the premier time for us to have a great time and catch a ton of fish.

I hope you like the schedule I put together and I do think that winning AOY in this region will surely be an accomplishment. If you have any questions, pleaee give me a call and I hope to see you next year.

Best Regards,
Brian (714) 580-4088
Rick G

Re: 2012 AC Traveling Region So Cal FINAL

Post by Rick G »

Kyle Grover and Ron Thompson will be tuff to beat in this region next year. Should be a fun trail Brian. Thanks for all your efforts.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
brian johnson

Post by brian johnson »

[quote="Rick G"]Kyle Grover and Ron Thompson will be tuff to beat in this region next year. Should be a fun trail Brian. Thanks for all your efforts.[/quot
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Ya Brian, Kyle gonna do some northern stuff also. Dont worry, we will be there at DVL to help pad the new Sheriff's pockets also. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
brian johnson

Post by brian johnson »

Rick G wrote:Ya Brian, Kyle gonna do some northern stuff also. Dont worry, we will be there at DVL to help pad the new Sheriff's pockets also. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The new region sounds like alot of fun cant wait!!