Aaron's Spring Big Bear Big Bass Tournament May 21, 2011

AaronBigBearBass

Aaron's Spring Big Bear Big Bass Tournament May 21, 2011

Post by AaronBigBearBass »

I would like to thank last years bass tournament participants for attending. I hope to see everyone back for Aaron's Spring Big Bear Big Bass Tournament on May 21, 2011. Some of the best bass fishing for numbers is early spring and months before the spawn. The weather has been beautiful and the lake is busting full of water, it should make for a great season. For information on bass tournament please call Big Bear Bass Fishing's office 800-475-3166. Ask about discounts on fishing chaters, lakefront cabins and cabins through out Big Bear. Hope to see you anytime in Big Bear.
Aaron
John Barron

Re: Aaron's Spring Big Bear Big Bass Tournament May 21, 2011

Post by John Barron »

I've been threatening to fish that lake for some time now. Maybe I'll jump up there when I get a chance.
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
AaronBigBearBass

The Tournament is two weeks away, bring your families up and make it a weekend to remember in beautiful Big Bear Lake. There are lots of fun activities for the family to do while you fish the tournament. Contact Big Bear Cool Cabins for deals on cabin rentals. There is a mandatory anglers meeting at Holloway’s Marina at 8am, and there is no launching at Holloways, so you can launch at either the east or west boat ramp on the north shore of the lake. Launching is free but you will have to purchase a lake permit, give yourself a little time for the mussel inspection. Holloways Marina is in Metcalf Bay on the south side of the lake. Visit http://www.bigbearbassfishing.com/bass_tournaments.html for entry forms, map of the lake, and more information. I hope everyone can make it up, the fishing has been great!
AaronBigBearBass

Here is how Saturday the 21st, tournament day, will go. For everyone fishing there is a mandatory anglers meeting at Holloway’s Marina at 8am the tournament start time is 9am and ends at 5pm, weigh-in is shortly after 5pm. After weigh-in there will be food provided by Saucy Mama’s and Hacienda Grill. There will also be a raffle will great prizes. All money generated from the food and raffle will go to the bass stocking fund. And if you are not fishing the tournament come on by for the food and prizes and help us put more fish in the lake. http://www.bigbearbassfishing.com/bass_tournaments.html for entry forms and more information.
AaronBigBearBass

The Tournament is tomorrow!! The weather has been good the past few days and is looking good for tomorrow. If you have not signed up yet you can do so today and we will take entries on the tournament day. If you are going to sign up then make sure you launch your boat and get over to Holloways Marina around 7am. There is a mandatory anglers meeting at 8am and we would like to have sign-ins done before then. We take all payment methods. Come up today and do some pre fishing! http://www.bigbearbassfishing.com/bass_tournaments.html