Adding a elite-7 ti to front not sure what to do or what I need?

Moderator: Ken Sauret

jusnitta

Adding a elite-7 ti to front not sure what to do or what I need?

Post by jusnitta »

I am trying to purchase the elite-7 ti but they have 4 different models online with bps.
1. mid and highchirp
2. mid, high and navtronics
3. total scan
4. total scan and navtronics.
I plan on mounting up front and the transducer on trolling motor.I want the hd scan for it does that have mulitple transducers or one?

Also I already have a hds gen 3 on console with the lss-2 transducer in rear so I don't wanna pay the extra 100 for total scan unless it has a all in one that I can put on trolling motor.

I guess my question would be can I put chirp transducer on trolling motor and hook up the elite ti to my structure scan box that my hrs is connected too? What else would I need to do this.
Edd

Re: Adding a elite-7 ti to front not sure what to do or what I need?

Post by Edd »

If you get the TotalScan package you have HD, CHIRP, StructureScan and DownImaging all in ONE transducer.....total length of that xdcr is about 10.5 inches.
wallyandre

Post by wallyandre »

At this moment there is no adapter to install the Totalscan ducer on a TM. If you want downscan you need part#: 000-12417-001
Edd

Post by Edd »

wallyandre wrote:At this moment there is no adapter to install the Totalscan ducer on a TM. If you want downscan you need part#: 000-12417-001
The same bracket used for StructureScan 3D should work with TotalScan and is available here: http://www.transducershieldandsaver.com ... ransducer/ , IF it is worth the price. But it shouldn't be too difficult to fashion your own mount as I have seen a few 3D ducers on trolling motors.