AIM marine tourny at Vail Lake

Tarzan

AIM marine tourny at Vail Lake

Post by Tarzan »

This was mentioned in the San Diego Union this week. Been a long time since the public had a chance to fish Vail.
Kyle

Re: AIM marine tourny at Vail Lake

Post by Kyle »

Wow you think that my dad is good on diamond valley. you dont want to see what will happen at vail.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Do I Look scared young grasshopper? Just kidding. Kyle, I want to go to Mission sometime in the next few weeks. What do you think? (562)843-2397
Brian Linehan

Oops! *NM*

Post by Brian Linehan »

DL

Post by DL »

I have heard that fishing Vail lake is like shooting fish in a barrel...but that was a few years ago. Not sure what its like now..
Kellen

Just to clear a couple things up...

Post by Kellen »

This tournament is put on by the Aim Marine Foundation, not really Aim Marine. Its a charity event, and all proceeds raised at the tournament go towards the Foundations "Fish With a Kid" program.

Its also an invitational, we did not intend to have it printed in the Union Tribune. Invitations are being sent to those who have graciously contributed time to volunteer at our Fish With a Kid days, and those who made donations to the program.

It will be opened up to the general public if there are remaining spots after the invitations are sent out and received.

We will probably have another tournament later on in the summer at Vail, a more traditional cash tournament.
Kyle

Re: Oops!

Post by Kyle »

for sure man. i got monday - wendsday off this week ill call you friday or saterday.