All Anglers fishing the top stick Joe's this weekend

Ray L.

All Anglers fishing the top stick Joe's this weekend

Post by Ray L. »

Remember You still have time to ask Dennis Taylor a question about early summer patterns at Castaic.
If I were fishing I would be asking him as much as possible.
Good Luck and see you on Sunday.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
bass tracker

Re: All Anglers fishing the top stick Joe's this weekend

Post by bass tracker »

i'll take any information i can get to help fish this weekend dennis please send any help you can this way thanks mike austin
DL

Post by DL »

bass tracker wrote:i'll take any information i can get to help fish this weekend dennis please send any help you can this way thanks mike austin
Mike, the fish are scattered from 1 foot of water all the way out to 30 feet. Drop shot, texas rig, and split shots are all getting fish. The worm bite has been pretty good on the 1-2 lb fish but the key is the 3 and 4 pounders. I have not been able to get a fish over 2 lbs for a weeks so I cant tell you what the bigger fish want. There are also jig fish and senko fish but again, all my fish are in the 2 lb range and you really need a good kicker this time of year and they are hard to find. If you get a small limit in the morning, move around looking for a bigger fish, and if you get bites there are most likely bigger fish in the area, you just have weed through the smaller fish until you find out what the bigger fish want...and I have not been able to figure them out...
"Feel the steel"
Jim Basham

Post by Jim Basham »

Senko's Jig's no no no do not waste your time the fish hate senko's and jig's this time of year that is my 2cents

Jim
palmdale-shane

Post by palmdale-shane »

Jim, give us a chance to catch up bro…leave your ds and ss at home this time and dip your jigs and senkos in diesel. This handicap should even the field…. :twisted:
John Barron

bump

Post by John Barron »

bump
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel