AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK Guys We will be at B&W Marina on May 5th 2018 For our second stop of this region. We are looking forward to a great turn out, The Dirty "D" was just that on our first tournament for this season But I think it will be very different for #2, Coffee will be hot and ready by 4:15 on that morning. WE welcome all per-sings this gives us a chance to let our sponsors know the turn outs, We already have one in and deeply appreciate it. You can go to the americanbass.com web site for your registration form JUST GO TO DELTA NORTH region fill it out and mail to the address at the bottom of the form. we need to receive it no later than May 2nd so it gets to us in time, Thank You in advance for doing this. You can call my home # for any questions Karen will be able to help you. My Address is PO Box 136, Esparto, Ca. 95627 Pre-sings help us get Ya on the water faster so please help us out. Thank You.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys one week to go until we see Ya all at B&W Marina, Any team wanting too PreSign Get it in the mail so that We receive it by Tuesday this next week. Looking forward a great day on the Big "D" . Thank You
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Going to be good!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

We will be at the Marina today, So please use my cell # to contact me.
Thank You, Fred