AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hello All Fellow Anglers, The New Year is here and on January 28th in just two weeks the American Bass Delta region is ready for our Second event of the 2016/2017 season, Karen and I are ready too see all of our friends and welcome new faces to our events, As always the coffee will on early and ready for all who that want it. Russo's Marina is the place for the game day. So with the ISE Show this week, grab your special Secret Baits and then its on like Donkey Kong, We are looking forward to a great season in the Delta. And Just a reminder WE ARE GIVING THE DELTA RATS A SPECIAL EVENT IN AUGUST, 100 PERCENT PAY BACK ONE DAY EVENT. This is a qualifying event to reward loyal American Bass teams that support us, The teams need to fish at least FOUR EVENTS in the Delta, Either at Russo's or our North Delta Region at B&W Marina. The more the better, Numbers count with 50 or more teams the pay day will be huge. Sample pay out will be posted soon. Karen and I are looking forward to this season, Thank You All.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hello All Anglers, I posted for the Nor-Cal Region Yesterday and a few got confused, We will Be At Russo's This Coming Saturday January 28th. Sorry but I had to get the message out for the other region, I have to be shared Guys!! HA HA. The Coffee will be hot and Karen and I will see Ya all at Russo's, Oh Sam And Hannah Will be there to Greet ya All as well, My Grand Kids are growing up and becoming fantastic help. Thanks Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys Just a reminder January is membership time for alot of Ya All, So please keep that in mind for Saturday's Tournament. See Ya all early for coffee. Thanks Fred