AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Ok Guys, Here we go our third event of this season is this coming Saturday February 18th, Karen and I with the help of our Grandson Sam will be there to greet Ya All at 5:00 am At Russo's Marina, Please get the word out to all angler's about our end of the season event This will be a qualifying event so come on out and get fishing, So ya don't miss out. I will be getting flyers out soon with all the event activities, You need to attend at least Four of my Delta events to be qualified, This is going to be a 100% pay back for one day of fishing, With 50 or more boats I expect to give away more than 15,000 plus prizes. I will post sample pay outs soon, But we need to see numbers to make this happen, It is your game and our appreciation of your patronage Too American Bass as to how big this will be. So we look forward to Ya All getting out there fishing. Thank You, The coffee will be ready for all.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys if you can please call me or send a text to my cell and let me know you are going to make this event, You can also call my home phone Karen is home to take calls, I am currently working out of town on an over time job You know the REFINERY'S, Can't seem to find a 40 hr job Do they even make those any more?? See Ya All on Saturday..... :D :D :D
TRIXGOTAFISH

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Sent ya a pm Fred to get your best contact info and ask a couple questions...

Thanks
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys looks like the whether is going to be good tomorrow Saturday Feb 18th. Karen and I will at Russo's at 4:30 Am. See Ya ALL IN THE MORNING. I am hearing that the club last weekend it took 20lbs to win, I know you guys will be hooking up bigger sacks than that, Go Get Ummmmmmm show what the Delta Rats really got!!!!!
Thanks Fred