Any out of work cabinet makers?

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
Greg_Cornish

Any out of work cabinet makers?

Post by Greg_Cornish »

I need a bedside dresser built to spec. P.M. me.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Ringer

Re: Any out of work cabinet makers?

Post by Ringer »

Greg-wish we were closer and I would trade out for that old boat! I own a custom furniture company and we make wood and upholstered fine furniture for rich people like you. Romanian woodworkers have worked here for 27 years. You can find someone in every market that builds custom pieces. Making furniture on the bench is a dying art and the Chiness have crushed the market but there are still high quality craftsmen in most areas. Might check the local designer magazines for the sources section on who is making what. A high quality custom cabinet shop can also build a good dresser for you. Good luck.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Eh, WTH I have all the tools, I just need a guy who won't hurt himself with a saw. Kind of hard to find around here. I used to build them myself. Guess I'll buy extra wood and give it a go, myself with a hired man. I need each compartment to fit a different size medical supply.

Maybe we'll both learn something.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

I have a guy with three fingers left from that very thing. Good luck and enjoy your project.
johnsonfredral

Post by johnsonfredral »

The visible surfaces of these materials are usually clad in a timber veneer, plastic laminate, or other material. They may also be painted.
[url=http://cabinetsmakers.com.au]Cabinet makers[/url]
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Ringer wrote:Greg-wish we were closer and I would trade out for that old boat! I own a custom furniture company and we make wood and upholstered fine furniture for rich people like you.
I LOLed at that.
Jiellen29

Post by Jiellen29 »

Cabinet makers will work with you to help you design the right product for your home and family needs, whatever that product may be. They will be able to design a product that will suit your budget. However, once you and your professional are in agreement, it is important that you stick with what you have decided as modifications to the original design can be very expensive.