Any suggestions where to get a loan for a bass boat

TDOSoldier

Any suggestions where to get a loan for a bass boat

Post by TDOSoldier »

Was hoping someone knew of a good bass boat loan agent.... Be nice to have the money in the bank ready so when a good used bass boat becomes available outside of a dealership I can be ready. Thanks in advance for any help. ><>
Jesus is Lord of all! Follow Him and He will make you fishers of men as the Scirptures says.... Timothy D. Oliver ><>, Director, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MINISTRIES
nate50

Re: Any suggestions where to get a loan for a bass boat

Post by nate50 »

I went through my credit union where I bank at. I think the challenge you will have is they look at the boats value to loan ratio, because they will have the title till it’s paid just like an auto loan. If there’s no boat to run the numbers on then they don’t know if approved. When I did my loan I got a pre-appproval and had them run some scenarios for me so I knew what I could afford. Once I found my boat it was a day or so before I had the financing.

There is another option. You can take a personal loan then you can have the money upfront. Typically, personal loans have a really high interest rate and are harder to get.

I don’t work for a bank or anything, this was just my experience
Bassin247

Post by Bassin247 »

Been hearing people use https://www.lightstream.com/boat-loan and https://www.reclending.com/ as well as your local credit union. I believe you need to have really good to excellent credit for lightstream. Lots of guys on the bassboatcentral forums use reclending so you may want to talk to them too. Good luck.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
TDOSoldier

Post by TDOSoldier »

Thanks for all the suggestions, really appreciated. Godspeed. ><>
Jesus is Lord of all! Follow Him and He will make you fishers of men as the Scirptures says.... Timothy D. Oliver ><>, Director, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MINISTRIES