Bass records caught from beds need and asterik *

Ace The Outdoor Recreatio

Bass records caught from beds need and asterik *

Post by Ace The Outdoor Recreatio »

Just like baseball players who use Steroids to win records, but are plagued by their UNSPORTSMAN like drug use and might suffer an * next to their name...

I think Bass caught from beds should have an * next to the record listing.

Yes, I did it once with the Great JR when I worked for him. I thought it was boring.

Note* For those of you actually read my posts before blowing up emotionally, I released ALL Bass Pros from charges of damaging the Bass.

I am solidily for making all Bass caught from Castaic or the Lagoon as catch and release ONLY.

This would also solve the continuing problem of Meat Hunters and unethical Trophy Hunters during the spawn.
socalbasser

Quit it dude, enough already! *NM*

Post by socalbasser »

Chris in DP

Thanks Canseco *NM*

Post by Chris in DP »

Tony Stoltz

Everyone knows how you think about this subject Ace...

Post by Tony Stoltz »

Why are you so self destructive Ace? It seems to be your hallmark in this industry.

sTony
Ace The Outdoor Recreatio

Funny...I look at it as trying to do what's right...

Post by Ace The Outdoor Recreatio »

I guess I was just raised this way. You know at church and in the scouts.

Being popular is not all that important to me.
DL the Anti-knucklehead A

It's not about being popular...

Post by DL the Anti-knucklehead A »

...It's about being a concerned citizen, angler, and taxpayer. You, on the other hand, are an antagonist looking for the next hot button subject to write about to get a reaction from anyone that will oblige you.

Where were you when the bottom trawlers were chewing up the ocean floor and the So. California ocean fisherman were getting blamed for the decline in rock fish populations? Or do you not care because the ocean is not in your backyard? or was it more the fact that you are not welcome at half the landings in the greater So Cal area(thus making it a moot point for you to push THAT button.)

Either way you/we look at it no one here cares about your popularity as much as you may think. And most of the time don't really worry about what comes out of your keyboard...

DL