BBT Central Coast 1-28-2012 (Nacimiento)

Terry G.

BBT Central Coast 1-28-2012 (Nacimiento)

Post by Terry G. »

The BBT Central Coast Region will have it's inaugural debut on Saturday January 28, 2102. We will be fishing Lake Nacimiento from safe light to the beginning of the weigh-in, which will start at 3p.m.

You can go online and register as a member, register for the tournament, or just look over the huge sponsor list. Membership numbers will also allow you discounts at participating sponsors. (see the website for further details.)

We will have a tackle receipt program, which allows individuals a chance to win a $5,000.00 Peacock Bass Fishing trip in the Amazon, and more. There will always be tons of swag donated by sponsors as well; and, of course, a chance to win $20,000.00 at the TOC!! (TOC location TBD)

I will be at the Naci Lodge on Friday evening the 27th for pre- signs. (Room # to be determined)
Please feel free to go to the website and call me if you have any questions. Or just go a head and get registered as a member and enter the tournament. It's My contact number and address is listed on the website.

Welcome to the BBT..making it as easy and fun as we can for the tournament fishermen!!

Thx

http://www.bestbasstournaments.com

Terry Greenwaldt
BBT Coastal Director