Berryessa Tournements??

drdetroit3

Berryessa Tournements??

Post by drdetroit3 »

Are there any tournements at Berryessa in the next month??
Looking to get in one before the end of the year.

Thanks, Mike
Tye guy

Re: Berryessa Tournements??

Post by Tye guy »

I saw that Markley Cove had some going on. It was posted in the tournament forum section
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Mike,

Duke started his own tournament circuit Berryessa Bass, the next one is 11/22. I missed todays because of work but hopefully there was a good turnout. He does a fantastic job and it should be fun! The flyer is on the tournament page as stated earlier. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
crawdaddy

Post by crawdaddy »

Yes.

10/25 out of Markley Cove. Duke put on a great tournament yesterday. 15 boats. Everyone got a sponsor related gift of some sort. A lot of fun and very well run.
I would rather jog home from my own Vasectomy than spend Saturday at the mall.
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

Duke is a really nice guy and runs a great tournament. Have not fished his "new" circuit but I did fish a previous tournament he ran and he did a great job. I hope to make a couple of his events this year.
drdetroit3

Post by drdetroit3 »

Thanks, I will try to hit a few, any idea on what it took to win last sat?

Mike
Nicknourot

Post by Nicknourot »

The tri tip sandwiches were great thanks duke!

Thanks to the 15 Teams that fished the first Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit of the 2014-2015 Season that was on September 20, 2014 hosted out of Markley Cove. Especially a Big Thanks for everybody being patient with the crowded dock conditions at weigh-in due to the water level and boat rental people! Fishing on Berryessa got a little tough with that storm front that moved in, but we still had some solid bags weighed in. The weather was warm with air temperatures climbing into the low 90’s with a gusting breeze by weigh-ins. But that didn’t stop some teams from getting some good fish. The fish still seem to be waiting for that Fall bit to turn on. Top teams reported catching their fish with various top water lures, swimbaits, chatterbaits, and senkos. First place went to Nick Nourot and Steve Sciarretta with 19.59lbs and a kicker that weighed 6.24lbs. Finishing in Second place was Scott Crawford and Terry Devincenzi weighing in at 19.55 lbs.
anchored with the Big Fish of the tournament that weighed 6.81lbs. David Boettger and Nick Gillotte weighed in a sack of 17.02lbs for Third place and had a 6.38lb. kicker for 2nd place Big Fish. Fourth place went to Carson Leber and Brett Nielson with 14.40lbs. Thanks to all the teams for supporting the 2014-2015 Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit with all the conflicts this weekend! I lost boats from opening of deer season and pre-fishing for AC TOC at Clear Lake. I think by all the emails that I have received that the next tournament we should have at least double the number of boats! The teams that fished the first tournament will have a good head start on points for TOC qualifying. Again Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Brett Leber & Greg Pryor, Lyle’s Marine Repair, Ficelle’s Bistro, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Dobyn’s Rods, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, Gun’s Fishing & Other Stuff, The Other Guys, Markley Cove, and CE
Ranch, Buckhorn, Ocean Restaurant, El Pueblo Meat Market & Taqueria / Deli, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, Marty’s Boat Rental, and A-Rig-Wrap. See you all on October 25, 2014 for the next tournament. Call my phone if you have any questions (530)794-6085 or email me dukekalani@yahoo.com
Attachments
image.jpg