Biggest POS on WB

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
Ernst

Biggest POS on WB

Post by Ernst »

hippie. FACT..
Last edited by Ernst on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
some guy

Re: Bigest POS on WB

Post by some guy »

How can you try and call someone out and can't even spell "Biggest" right? :lol: :lol:

It kinda loses its luster.

Hippie is a good guy. You people fall into his trap daily. I sit back and laugh all day long at his stuff. Hippie plays chess while every one else plays checkers.

I guess you have to understand his humor and know the guy.

This thread should make my day go by quicker.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Brian

Post by Brian »

:lol: @ GUY'S POST...........hahahah

Ernst, are you trying to say you think Hippie took the title from vinny?

I think vinny still has the title and I'm sure he still lurks even though he quit and ran away. So he hasnt vacated the title yet......... :wink:
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Ernst

Post by Ernst »

I-phone and a fat thumb....

@ bri...... Tie. your right.

sorry but his humor is Garbage.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

FACT..
Disagree, there are a few others that are larger piles of dung.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Ernst

Post by Ernst »

Brian D. wrote:
FACT..
Disagree, there are a few others that are larger piles of dung.
I'd need to see a POS LIST...before further spell checking and comment.
Brian

Post by Brian »

I'm sure BassBones would of made some people's list, hell it used to be you couldnt even mention that name on here........

Mike would make the list..........

that Bruizer guy too.......... :wink:

Hell I bet I make some lists myself..... I bet I'm on the top of vinny's. :wink:

Personally, I like the style of both Bones and Hippie so they are not on my list..........

WOOCH, now he would be on my list for sure........... :lol:

-John Wayne[/color]
TEAMDEADMONEY

Brian

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Dont be so sure "BASSBONES" isnt here anymore. He in FACT is here, I know this for a fact because he sent me a PM here about a week ago. He uses a different screen name, actually its his 3rd or 4th screen name.
He and I talked back and forth here last week laughing at how many times hes been banned. The last thing he said to me last weeek was, "Now Im going to go start some sh.it and get banned again hahahaha". As of right now hes still not banned....
Good ol BassBones staying two steps ahead of the mods. hahahaha...

As for Hippie(Jason)...He is NOT an SOB.. Actually he would help anybody out on the lake anytime he could..
He calls it the way he sees it and sticks up for what he believes and that rubbs some people the wrong way sometimes.
He also likes to ruffle people feathers to see how they react sometimes.. PEOPLE, (Me included), sometimes take this here forum WAY too seriously. We all need to just learn to relax and have a good time here and not get so uptight. (And Ive been guilty of that in the past). Roll with the ribbing and have a good time..
Hippie doesnt act any different here than he does in person. And frankly that little china man is fun to be around.
The all TIME SOB ON WESTERNBASS and all the OLDSCHOOLERS WILL REMEMBER "ACE in Pearblossom" OWNS that award!!!!

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
g-man

Re: Brian

Post by g-man »

Hippie will enjoy this attention... FACT! :lol:
100% LL
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote: The all TIME SOB ON WESTERNBASS and all the OLDSCHOOLERS WILL REMEMBER "ACE in Pearblossom" OWNS that award!!!!

Pete 8)
Hey Pete, most of us mods know that bones has always lived on this board, the same as Bruizer and a few others.....

But i have to agree with you on this ACE in Pearblossom is the all time champion, and is the wooch of SoCal. (come to think of it, I kinda miss that guy)
Brian

Post by Brian »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:Dont be so sure "BASSBONES" isnt here anymore. He in FACT is here, I know this for a fact because he sent me a PM here about a week ago.
Must have been an imposter......... :wink:

-John Wayne[/color]
Riplip

Re: Biggest POS on WB

Post by Riplip »

BASSBONES :shock:

Rumors of his demise are indeed questionable...
If you always do what you did, you will always get what you got!

www.californiaresrvoirlures.com
Brian

Post by Brian »

Riplip wrote:BASSBONES :shock:

Rumors of his demise are indeed questionable...
I can confirm, without a doubt, that BASSBONES did NOT make a new account........

-John Wayne[/color]
hippie

Post by hippie »

Now that i got my excitement over for the night. Its boring when im home all day and theres no baseball practice at night. Well Eric i probably should of started a new thread asking the question of prayer sorry didn't think it was going to get so much attention. I just question all these people who state they are praying. When I truely don't believe some of them even pray.
I love seeing 2 faced people it entertains me. I really love pointing it out .
So how many of you made a contribution or went down to your local blood drive and donated in erics name. I am suprised no one has tried to start a fund for him I thought eric had kids. Im definatly not on here trying to save face neither cause I like when people don't like me, its one less person i have to talk to.
Nunyo Bizness

Post by Nunyo Bizness »

So, Hippie, I have not started a fund for Erick and his Family just yet as I am having a hard enough time trying to motivate people to go donate. with everybody's schedules and life going on, it is tough. While I do agree with you that praying is not for all people, for those who do, I would ask them to do so and for those who don't positive thought would work just as well.
Thank you for recognizing that that thread was not the place for this discussion, I need people to concentrate of whats happening with Erick on that thread.
Now over on this thread, the discussion can move on. I am not particularly religious and I don't go to church. I have my own feeling about that and do not wish to share them, I also believe in a higher power (call it God or whatever) and I also believe people have the right not to practice if they so choose. I really don't care about the religious view, but I do understand and it is a way for people who know Erick to come to terms with what is happening. Now as far as some of your past posts. Yeah, I've been pissed off by some of them, but I also get over it. I know you have gone out of your way to help other anglers because you could and it was the right thing to do....and I applaud that. you do have the right to express your opinion and weather anybody agrees with it or not you still have that right and I will defend that.
I came , I saw, I Cleaned and Dried.
MaxRabbit

Post by MaxRabbit »

Hippie, I agree with you 100%. I cannot stand religion. I am a man of science. In my opinion there is and never was a god and I believe it was all started to keep people from acting with poor morales. I understand there are a lot of bass fishermen who believe in god, dont ask me why. And each one of you god fearing weirdos wouldnt want to hear us piping up about no god this and prayer garbage that so why do we have to sit here and listen to it? I didnt comment on the initial thread because you nut jobs who think some invisible guardian from 4 galaxies away is waiting to slap you with his invisible hand for not praying. Hippie.. continue to preach about thie GODless world. I dont believe and there are probably wuite a few others that do not believe either but are afraid of talking because of the pedestal people are on when they believe in god. its very funny.. anyhow. Athiest for life. Try living your lives by your own morale compass instead of having it decided for you by something that can be classified as a book of fairy tales.. you dont see me living by Mother Goose's gospel.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ash wrote:
TEAMDEADMONEY wrote: The all TIME SOB ON WESTERNBASS and all the OLDSCHOOLERS WILL REMEMBER "ACE in Pearblossom" OWNS that award!!!!

Pete 8)
Hey Pete, most of us mods know that bones has always lived on this board, the same as Bruizer and a few others.....

But i have to agree with you on this ACE in Pearblossom is the all time champion, and is the wooch of SoCal. (come to think of it, I kinda miss that guy)
Pete,
When I read this thread, I thought "Ace", and then threw up. :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
MaxRabbit

Post by MaxRabbit »

My previous post was intended to reply to the initial post on this thread. Just because hippie doesnt believe in god or brought it up in a thread doesnt mean he is a bad guy at all. sounds like one of the more level headed people on this site. hats off hippie.
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Ernst wrote:hippie. FACT..
Look into the mirror!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: BWAHAHHAHAHAA MAN DOWN CANT BREATH BWAHHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!!
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
Skunkedagain

Post by Skunkedagain »

I don't believe most are angry that Hippie doesn't believe in God. More so that in a post asking for good thoughts/prayers for a friend in bad health he chooses to cause controversy. Not the right time.

I do not really believe in organized religion, but I believe in the right to express what every your beliefs are so have no problem for people asking for prayers or whatever.
-Adam Paseman
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Very weak MaxRabbit. Spew forth your evil antics and then bow out. The spawn of Satin has risen its head.......Give it a break. Think well thoughts for the man in need and I will pray for you.....well not really..............
Last edited by Andrew Jackson on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

You guys keep this **** up, I get a moderator job here.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

God is moderating and will have the final say...
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Greg_Cornish wrote:You guys keep this **** up, I get a moderator job here.
Greg just Cornished another thread.... :lol:
MaxRabbit

Post by MaxRabbit »

Andrew Jackson wrote:Very weak MaxRabbit. Spew forth your evil antics and then bow out. The spawn of Satin has risen its head.......Give it a break. Think well thoughts for the man in need and I will pray for you.....well not really..............
Evil antics? Because I dont believe in god and all the killing and garbage that is carried out in his name? You are right. thats evil, maybe you should rethink your position here. I am fully down for supporting a man who is in poor health. But praying isnt going to do anything except make the person praying feel better. Arent you religious kooks supposed to have compasion for all man? then pray for me god dammit!!!!!

Spawn of satan? where? I dont see him. And close minded fools like you are never looking at the whole picture. What makes you right? What makes other religions wrong? They are all based on an idea an egyptian pharoh had when he wanted to start monotheism because he was selfish and didnt want people believing in multiple gods. Do some research and you will come to find alot of interesting things about your adorable crutches.. i mean religions.

You guys can think on your own, you dont need a book to help you live properly.

Sincerely,
Max Rabbit

PS. athiests care about people too....
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

MaxRabbit wrote:
PS. athiests care about people too....
Reads like a hallmark card, can I post this on my face book page BAH
TEAMDEADMONEY

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Brian... think again....

Bassbones Is here and in some of the most recent threads pissing some people off....

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Skunkedagain wrote:I don't believe most are angry that Hippie doesn't believe in God. More so that in a post asking for good thoughts/prayers for a friend in bad health he chooses to cause controversy. Not the right time.

I do not really believe in organized religion, but I believe in the right to express what every your beliefs are so have no problem for people asking for prayers or whatever.
exactly
YZKEN250

Post by YZKEN250 »

Hippie, This is for you. Watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhyYGghcw0
leachman90

Post by leachman90 »

Max, Hippie can believe how ever he wants to and I don't think anyone really has a problem with that. It is the text and thread that he posted it in that people have a HUGE problem. In NO WAY shape or form should he have posted his thoughts on religion in that thread. Things like this get very personal very fast when family members or friends are striving to get through difficult times such as this. Besides " in the end every knee shall bow". Even yours. :wink:
God Bless...Jim
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
JustinD

Post by JustinD »

Will the real Bassbones step up and give them a golden shower....ANd TDM I think Brian might have a little insight........ :lol:
LL South
Brian

Post by Brian »

JustinD wrote:Will the real Bassbones step up and give them a golden shower....ANd TDM I think Brian might have a little insight........ :lol:
Uh..................... could be.................. :wink:

-John Wayne[/color]
g-man

Post by g-man »

I find it pretty ironic how Religion is suppose to be something good yet millions of people have been murdered, and lots of wars have been started over religion. I myself believe in what I know is real. For those of you that believe good for you, have hope theres nothing wrong with that. What I don't like is when I'm sitting at home, and someone knocks on my door then wastes my time trying to get me involved. If I wanted to be a part of it they would see me in church! There is also the type that think they are high, and mighty cause they believe. These people think they are better then those that don't, and that cracks me up. I'm not saying all people that believe in religion are WACKOS, but I've come across a good amount that are.

Bottom line is, if it helps you get through life good for you, but I'll do just fine fishing on Sunday instead of wishing....
100% LL
birdi23nls

Post by birdi23nls »

MaxRabbit wrote:Hippie, I agree with you 100%. I cannot stand religion. I am a man of science. In my opinion there is and never was a god and I believe it was all started to keep people from acting with poor morales. I understand there are a lot of bass fishermen who believe in god, dont ask me why. And each one of you god fearing weirdos wouldnt want to hear us piping up about no god this and prayer garbage that so why do we have to sit here and listen to it? I didnt comment on the initial thread because you nut jobs who think some invisible guardian from 4 galaxies away is waiting to slap you with his invisible hand for not praying. Hippie.. continue to preach about thie GODless world. I dont believe and there are probably wuite a few others that do not believe either but are afraid of talking because of the pedestal people are on when they believe in god. its very funny.. anyhow. Athiest for life. Try living your lives by your own morale compass instead of having it decided for you by something that can be classified as a book of fairy tales.. you dont see me living by Mother Goose's gospel.
This is not really the thread for all of this discussion but I have to respond to this. Let me start by saying I am a Christian and go to church every Sunday, I sing in church and sometimes speak. So, I take umbrage to this post and all those that would make the claim that Christians are weak and use God or Jesus as a crutch. I'm assuming (which is never good, I realize) that MaxRabbit believes in evolution and the big bang theory, yet says my religion is a fairy tale.

Max Rabbit, if you do really believe in macro-evolution, darwinism, and the big bang theory, and since you are an intelligent man of science, then please explain a few thing to me.

1. The Big Bang Theory says that all the matter in the universe was sucked into a tiny dot, smaller than a period at the end of a sentence. Please explain to all of us how that happened. There is a Law of Physics that says that you can not add to or destroy matter. It can change form but not disappear. Because you are a man of science you probably already know that though. Please do not respond that this so-called dot was a black hole because black holes are always expanding and this infamous dot, that evolutionist believe in, was so small it was invisible. Question: how do you create matter out of nothingness?

2. This dot was spinning so fast that it exploded and the entire universe flew out of this dot. First of all, let me just say that this is one amazing dot that you believe in. Here is my question though, if all the matter in the universe was spinning in the same direction when the explosion took place then all of the planets should be rotating in the same direction....right? How is it that two of the planets in our solar system rotate in the opposite direction?

3. If you follow evolution back far enough the believers will say that life originated from this soup of some kind splashing up against some rocks. Eventually, somehow, a small organism or worm or something comes to life and grows some legs over millions of years and then eventually becomes a primate, and then a human. Therefore, our great great great great great great great grandfather was a worm, soup, or a rock??? Can two dogs produce a cat? Answer: No....what makes you think that animals or soup or an ape for that matter could have a human? Why could living creatures have babies of a different genome back then when they can't do that today? What has changed?

4. I'm sure you know that deserts are always growing and the ocean is always becoming saltier. Well, if the earth is billions of years old then our oceans would be so salty that they could no longer support life, and the deserts would be so big that they would cover larger portions of land than they do currently.

Look, my point is, it takes a lot of faith to believe in science and evolution. Just as it takes faith to believe that there is a God. Evolution is a religion, therefore according to your definition, a fairy tale. Think about that. :wink
Jared
e-mail: Birdi23nls@aol.com

www.mayhemlures.com
Brian

Post by Brian »

birdi23nls.................

Nice questions but I have one, and only one for you........

If there was a god, and he created everything.............

Then who created him? :?

Where did HE come from?

My take is this....... WHO CARES EITHER WAY...........? I DONT.

-John Wayne[/color]
Brian

Post by Brian »

$HIT, THAT WAS TWO QUESTIONS.............. 8)

-John Wayne[/color]
birdi23nls

Post by birdi23nls »

Brian wrote:birdi23nls.................

Where did HE come from?

My faith, not science tells me that God always was. He was, he is, and he is to come. If you believe in a God you must believe that he is all powerful, all knowing, and always present, therefore not constrained by the spectrum of time.
Jared

www.mayhemlures.com
Brian

Post by Brian »

birdi23nls wrote:
Brian wrote:birdi23nls.................

Where did HE come from?

My faith, not science tells me that God always was. He was, he is, and he is to come. If you believe in a God you must believe that he is all powerful, all knowing, and always present, therefore not constrained by the spectrum of time.
HMMM BIG BANG THEORY SEEMS MORE REASONABLE TO ME.........

SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS?

-John Wayne[/color]
offduty

Post by offduty »

Someone the other day was talking to me about a theosophy called the Urantia book. They were saying that it says that we were created to evolve and that creation and evolution were both right. I thought that was interesting as I try to keep an open mind and was thinking of tadpoles becoming frogs and caterpillars becoming butterflies.

I actually believe that we should look at each other as brothers and sisters and try to be compassionate to and help each other when possible. It seems like we should all be able to believe what we want and respect each other for our individual beliefs. I mean how boring would earth be if we all thought the same. Religion, spirituality, theosophy or whatever you want to call it I think should be a somewhat personal thing.

I know the one thing that I prize more than any other is my freedom. The freedom to be who I am and think the way I want. To live my life based on my own decisions in every way shape and form. I happen to feel I have a strong spiritual side but do not wish to tell others how they should act or live they're personal lives based on my beliefs or the ones that were handed down through my family from generation to generation.

I pretty much see god as the perfect parent of us all and feel blessed to be bestowed with a rational mind to be what I want to be and live how I want. I appreciate the diversity of religion or spirituality as it gives me more to think about in forming my own opinions about things based on both my own and others thoughts and experiences.

I do have my own beliefs but wish to keep them to myself unless asked in a personal setting and then they might be shared as you tell me about yours. For me then we have two minds thinking and philosophizing together and neither one of us is trying to lead the other with our beliefs, rather sharing and growing together.

peace
Rich
Phil Burgess

Post by Phil Burgess »

ok what the heck ill throw my hat in on this one...........

What if i beleive in both evolution and creation.................. look at both sides of the story... there are way to many things in this world that point to evolution for example...... the girraff (cant spell) it evolved over thousands of years to be able to surrvie in its enviroment......long neck to reach the highest branches..... lets look at the duck billed platapus gives birth to its young in egg form but also has milk ducks / channels to feed its young...... hmmmmm an egg laying animal that feeds its young like a mammal..... take for example the lobe fish it has gills and lungs........

now on the other hand anyone who can tell me how a human baby can be born or developed from a single cell on just a whim or a bang theory is highly miss guided somthing or someone has there hand in that....... another fact the bible is the #1 selling book in the world....... no other holiday is bigger than christmas.... and im not talking about santa clause either..... now i know different religons celebrate things in diff ways im just stating the fact..... our yearly calander is based on religon if you think about it..... christmas easter (ect. ect.) if you think that for some unknown reason we just happen to be floating around on a rock out in space that just so happens to be the exact distance from the sun so that we dont burn up or freeze to death well good luck with that one........

i could go on for days agrueing both sides

but

there are two things in this world that my old man has always said not to agure about with someone...................

politics or religon........
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Brian

Post by Brian »

PHIL, IF YOU DIDNT HAVE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS. I WOULD SWEAR THAT WAS COPY AND PASTE............ :lol:

-John Wayne[/color]
offduty

Post by offduty »

Phil

Sounds like you have a pretty smart father. Honestly I must admit I was tip toeing around quite a bit and trying to be sensitive and not ruffle any feathers. I happen to feel creation and evolution are both real. You make some good points and I really respect those who think for themselves.
Rich
Phil Burgess

Post by Phil Burgess »

Brian wrote:PHIL, IF YOU DIDNT HAVE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS. I WOULD SWEAR THAT WAS COPY AND PASTE............ :lol:

and i even went to college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

:roll: ..... spoken like true croanies..... seriously?... and god said let beasts roam the earth.. let there be light and there was light.. funniest **** EVER....

so do you believe god created the earth and heaven six days? and if you do can you prove it?... I can... :D but it wasnt god.. It was ELMO.... WHY not? could be..... and Pete... If Bones was here you would be the LAST person he would let know he was here.. IF HE WAS.....
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

No this is a copy paste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKff ... re=related

damn, phil made paragraphs and everything
g-man

Post by g-man »

Brian wrote:PHIL, IF YOU DIDNT HAVE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS. I WOULD SWEAR THAT WAS COPY AND PASTE............ :lol:

I was quite impressed! 8) I'm going with copy Paste too.. :lol:
100% LL
Ernst

Post by Ernst »

A-holes...... this thread is about hippie being a POS...
posting his no n-believer BS in a sympathy/prayer/hope thread.

A-hole hippie..I more than likely agree with your view on religion and the poppycock that it is....but..

I found it profoundly TRASHY for you to choose a thread where guys are HURTING and asking for Comfort and Well wishes (prayers) for their dying friend....

You should stop and think for half a second before trying to be the CLASS CLOWN all the time...

nobody gives a flying F what you believe......not the point of the thread....

WHO CARES if you Don't believe ??? Your POS for choosing to voice that opinion amongst well wishes and prayers for a dude that's facing terminal circumstances........

FWIW......I'm an atheist. I believe in Being a good human as often as I can manage it. Im not defending the Religious Issue......Im speaking out on what a POS you are...
birdi23nls

Post by birdi23nls »

Phil Burgess wrote:ok what the heck ill throw my hat in on this one...........

What if i beleive in both evolution and creation.................. look at both sides of the story... there are way to many things in this world that point to evolution for example...... the girraff (cant spell) it evolved over thousands of years to be able to surrvie in its enviroment......long neck to reach the highest branches..... lets look at the duck billed platapus gives birth to its young in egg form but also has milk ducks / channels to feed its young...... hmmmmm an egg laying animal that feeds its young like a mammal..... take for example the lobe fish it has gills and lungs........

now on the other hand anyone who can tell me how a human baby can be born or developed from a single cell on just a whim or a bang theory is highly miss guided somthing or someone has there hand in that....... another fact the bible is the #1 selling book in the world....... no other holiday is bigger than christmas.... and im not talking about santa clause either..... now i know different religons celebrate things in diff ways im just stating the fact..... our yearly calander is based on religon if you think about it..... christmas easter (ect. ect.) if you think that for some unknown reason we just happen to be floating around on a rock out in space that just so happens to be the exact distance from the sun so that we dont burn up or freeze to death well good luck with that one........

i could go on for days agrueing both sides

but

there are two things in this world that my old man has always said not to agure about with someone...................

politics or religon........
Someone should create a different thread on this subject because as already stated, this is not what this thread is about. However, let me say that I believe in micro-evolution. The birds beak changes over time, but the bird is still a bird. The horse gets bigger over time to adapt, but it is still a horse. Macro-evolution is different, evolution of a species, an ape becomes a man, the rock becomes a worm, the worm becomes a whatever, that I have never seen any scientific evidence for.

Anyhow, Ernst, i didn't even read about your friend until today, I really will pray for him.
Jared

www.mayhemlures.com
Brian

Post by Brian »

birdi23nls wrote: Macro-evolution is different, evolution of a species, an ape becomes a man, the rock becomes a worm, the worm becomes a whatever, that I have never seen any scientific evidence for.
UH, WHAT ABOUT THE CATERPILLER THAT BECOMES A BUTTERFLY? OR THE TADPOLE THAT BECOMES THE FROG......

OR THE MAGGOT THAT BECOMES A FLY?

IS A BUTTERFLY STILL A CATERPILLER?

NONE OF ITS GOING TO MATTER AFTER 12/21/2012 ANYWAY..... 8)

-John Wayne[/color]
birdi23nls

Post by birdi23nls »

Brian wrote:
birdi23nls wrote: Macro-evolution is different, evolution of a species, an ape becomes a man, the rock becomes a worm, the worm becomes a whatever, that I have never seen any scientific evidence for.
UH, WHAT ABOUT THE CATERPILLER THAT BECOMES A BUTTERFLY? OR THE TADPOLE THAT BECOMES THE FROG......

OR THE MAGGOT THAT BECOMES A FLY?

IS A BUTTERFLY STILL A CATERPILLER?

NONE OF ITS GOING TO MATTER AFTER 12/21/2012 ANYWAY..... 8)
None of what you mentioned is considered evolution because it is different, not even the staunchest evolutionist would argue that. What you are talking about, for example, are the different stages of insects. It is the same as the stages of a caddis fly...it is a larva, before it becomes an adult like a butterfly or a house fly. These changes take place in weeks not over 100's or millions of years as micro-evolution does.
Jared

www.mayhemlures.com