Bird Seed

Share your funny stories.
Rooger

Bird Seed

Post by Rooger »

So this guy with a speech impediment (enunciationally challenged for those PC's out there) walks into a hardware store and asks the clerk "exkooth me, do you thell bird theed?" The clerk replies "no this is a hardware store, we don't sell bird seed here"

The next day he walks in and again asks "exkooth me, do you thell bird theed?". Again, the same reply from the clerk. After about the fourth day in a row, the clerk is getting a little impatient and tells the guy "for the last time, we don't sell bird seed here, now don't come back and ask me again."

About three weeks go by and finally the guy comes back in and says "exkooth me, do you thell birdth?"
BassManDan

Re: Bird Seed

Post by BassManDan »

Sorry, try again :roll:
BassManDan - 1997 Stratos 295 Pro Elite

"In the spirit of akido, sh-sh-sh-shaaa."
-Dale Gribble from TV's "King of the Hill"

"It would be the best of all possible worlds were it not for religion."
- John Adams, 1776
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

God, you butchered that poor joke. I got to reach back 39 years but I think it goes like this...

So this kid with a speech impediment (enunciationally challenged for those PC's out there) walks into a taxidermy store and asks the taxidermist "exkooth me, do you thell bird theed?" The taxidermist replies "no this is a taxidermy studio, we don't sell bird seed here"

The next day the kid walks in and again asks "exkooth me, do you thell bird theed?". Again, the same reply from the taxidermist. After about the fourth day in a row, the taxidermist is getting a little impatient and tells the kid "FOR THE LAST TIME, we don't sell bird seed here, now don't come back and ask me again."

About three weeks go by and finally the kid comes back in and says "exkooth me, do you stuff birdth?"

The taxidermists says, "Why yes, we do stuff birds,"

The kid pulls a dead parakeet out of his pocket and holds it out and says, "Good Mithster, then take my pet parakeet and stuff it up your ath!"
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
mike goodwin

Post by mike goodwin »

Da gonnet Greg, u cleared dat krap up prudy goot.....MG

I'm still laughing