Re-carpet in sacramento area

kraetzer

Re-carpet in sacramento area

Post by kraetzer »

Hi,

Looking if somebody has any experience getting their boat re-carpeted in the sacramento area. Looking for somebody that can do a padded front deck too (maybe even install a bigger foot pedal tray for a future ultrex).

Thanks and tight lines.
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
kraetzer

Re: Re-carpet in sacramento area

Post by kraetzer »

Anybody?
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I had my 21' triton done about six month's ago by a guy in sac. Can't remember his name but have a # 916-508-7992
I am happy with his work and it looks good. The only thing I didn't like was the carpet he used wasn't as thick as the original. You just need to know what thickness you want and communicate that to him (i didn't). I think He charged me $1300
Mike Motley

Post by Mike Motley »

I too had my Ranger recarpeted last Dec by the same guy who did McLovin’s boat . His name is Mike McCluskey . He did a great job and I’m very pleased. Same price as stated above . Again his # 916 508-7992
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Thanks guys. Appreciate the information. Did anybody do a padded front deck too?
kraetzer