AC Central Coast Pro Teams At San Antonio 1/21/12

Bobby T

AC Central Coast Pro Teams At San Antonio 1/21/12

Post by Bobby T »

We will be holding sign ups at the north gate in the booth on the right side of the north entrance from 5AM Till 6:30AM if you are late just get inspected and come in my brother will get you signed up. The lake staff will be doing Quagga inspections starting at 6AM so be clean and as dry as you can and you will have no problems they have been more reasonable then most lakes I've been to.

All in is $250.00 That is for event permit and insurance And 2 Options Winner Take All and Tournament Big Bass. Pay out is 1 in 5 and 100% of the options. CASH ONLY AT SIGN UPS!!! NO Late Fee. Feel free to call if you have any qustions. 805-720-4097
Bob Tull
Bobby T

Re: AC Central Coast Pro Teams At San Antonio 1/21/12

Post by Bobby T »

I hope to see more teams show up for this one the tournament will go on as planned see you at San Antonio in the morning. :D
Bobby T

Re: AC Central Coast Pro Teams At San Antonio 1/21/12

Post by Bobby T »

Driving to the tournament it was pouring rain and very windy. I left Santa Maria early at 1:30AM and by about 4AM the rain had passed. When I arrived at the lake it looked peaceful and calm and the air felt warm. The weather may have kept some anglers from attending but the weather wasn't so bad during the event. There were a couple of down pours but they only lasted a few minutes at a time. The wind stayed light most of the day but there were some gusts. Over all the conditions made for some good fishing and all of the teams came to the scales with limits of San Antonio Bass and smiling faces.

Mead Hedrricks and Steve Morris brought a nice looking sack of fish to the scales anchored by their big fish fish weighing 3.18 and a total weight of 10.29 good for third place.

In second place was a brand new team. Doug Slaton from Hollister Ca. and John Tamagini from Seaside Ca. they brought in an impressive 5 fish limit weighing 12.20 and their big fish was a chunky 2.73 LMB.

Once again Father and Son Team Grier topped the field. Winning their second event in a row with a nice bag of fish weighing 14.93 and tournament Big Bass weighing 3.54. They reported catching most of their fish on jig's and creature bait's. Bryan fished solo the first event and finished Fourth. The second event he showed up with his father Steve Grier and took first place at Lake Nacimiento. At the Nacimiento tournament Bryan also set a new Lake record by catching a huge spot weighing 7.31. Team Grier is on a roll winning 2 of the three events so far this season and sit on top of our AOY race.

There were 15 bass total weighed in 5 SMB and 10 LMB All released alive!

1) Bryan Grier Steve Grier 3.54 5 $410.00
2) Doug Slaton John Tamagini 2.73 5 $000.00
3) Mead Headricks Steve Morris 3.18 5 $000.00