Delta Kickboat

madddogg

Delta Kickboat

Post by madddogg »

Want to take my kickboat otu on the Delta. Where is a good place to launch were I can avoid the wakeboarders and skiers. Was thinking about Paradise Point.
Burke

Re: Delta Kickboat

Post by Burke »

Definitely would not launch at Paradise Point. There's a lot of boat traffic that use the launch ramp, both fishermen and skiers/wakeboarders. I launched there last week in the morning and was pulling out around 3pm. Counted at least 6 or 7 boats that were launching by the time I pulled out.
madddogg

Post by madddogg »

Thanks for the heads up Burke. I might try Whites Slough this week. Found out about a couple launch points there.
Bassakwards

Post by Bassakwards »

Hey madddogg I fish with Bass-N-Tubes and we fish the delta a lot. Whites has a good spot to launch off guard road. There is always people fishing on shore there so parking is good and easy launch. Middle River is another good option with some spots to launch across the water from Union Point on Cal Pack Road. If you go above the barrier you can get out of the boat traffic. Of course if you like fishing docks Disco, and Bethel Island are always fun. Let me know if you have any questions.

Steve
www.bass-n-tubes.com
madddogg

Post by madddogg »

Thanks for the reply Steve. I found the Whites info prowling the BassNTubes site. I'll be out there this Saturday to give it a try. Like to try a tourny or two with you guys but I need to build a live well before I do that. Thanks again.
Bassakwards

Post by Bassakwards »

Cool! Glad I could help. Feel free to contact me if you need any other info.

Steve
408-859-9045
Stevelynch3@hotmail.com