Delta Striper Report 11/11

Hitman

Delta Striper Report 11/11

Post by Hitman »

I took the day off the exercise my Veteran rights to a day off and went fishing:) Launched out of B&W at 6:45am and had some good fog on the water with no wind. FIshed the big weed flat just below the bridge. Have been finding some good stripers around the edges. fished the entire flat on both side and NADA!!! No signs of bait or fish...headed down in the SJ river to find the same...NADA. Over to False river...Nada again. Not even a bit or swirl...fished Old River and the same result..NADA! Wow not even a schoolie the entire morning. Where are all the stripers? I was stumped...anyone finding them lately?

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films
Revoke36

Re: Delta Striper Report 11/11

Post by Revoke36 »

I was out there the same day. I caught a bunch of stripers on A-rigs and rattle baits. I was around the Prisoners Point area on the flat. I waited until high tide. The bite was best 40 mins before it switched. Not as good the hour after it switched. All the same size. About 3-4 pounders
Support 81
Mike

Post by Mike »

This was Saturday. Fish are deeper. Try jigs in 10-15'
Attachments
image.jpg
OG on WB since 1993
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Mike, looks like you ran into them good...are you finding them west, central or other? When you say jigs are you talking about bucktail jigs?

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films