Dirty Donkey II underwater footage from ICAST

Calmassey

Dirty Donkey II underwater footage from ICAST

Post by Calmassey »

ABT's Dirty Donkey II is now available and here's the newest footage straight from the Hyatt Regency pool @ ICAST.

The new 7" DDII has an articulated tail and DOES NOT TUMBLE on the cast due to its overall weight distribution.

I can bomb this bait an easy 40+yds and it hardly sails on me. With the Tru2Life tail (just like the one on the Suicide Glide) and the same incredible cupped throat blurping side-to-side sound/action as the original Dirty Donkey, this bait just became theeee most realistic look/action walk-the-dog style of trophy topwater bait on the market.

Plain and simple, if you are as addicted as I to trophy topwater fishing, you need to add this to your arsenal.

You can call Allen or Cyndi at ABT (559.683-8202) to get um now or wait for TW to carry them starting in August.

Cya onda water!
Charley

Pappy

Re: Dirty Donkey II underwater footage from ICAST

Post by Pappy »

I got one of the prototypes to throw and I've got to say if you like big bass and top water this is a must bait. If you don't have the Dirty Donkey II in your arsenal your definitely missing the boat.
Dennis "Pappy" Papike
Cal-West Custom Rods
george

Post by george »

Hey Dennis,
Who can I get one of these from? I think this would work well down her in SoCal waters. lol

George
CG74

Post by CG74 »

George, I got mine direct from ABT Lures, it is awesome!!!!, give them a call at 559-683-8202 or 877-ABT-LURE
Caroline with A.B.T.Lures
Pappy

Post by Pappy »

Hey George, Just give Allen a call and he'll take good care of you. I'm sure the Dirty Donkey will kick butt down there. Also ask him about his "Suicide Glide" Awesome swim bait , he just came out with a 7 " version plus the original 9".
Dennis "Pappy" Papike
Cal-West Custom Rods
briansII

Post by briansII »

Seeing what the original bait can do, I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

briansII
MADBASS11

Post by MADBASS11 »

What a killer bait guys. I am really impressed with the new clear coat and paint on the new baits. I haven't got any hook rash at all. Can't wait to see what is coming for this fall....