Discovery park, Sacramento Hotel

Larryz

Discovery park, Sacramento Hotel

Post by Larryz »

Does anyone know of some decent hotels near discovery park area? I am looking for something that is boat parking friendly and safe.

Thanks

Larry Z
birdman920

Re: Discovery park, Sacramento Hotel

Post by birdman920 »

There is no safe place around Disco Park !.... you will get ripped off !...
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

I'd listen to him....I'd look for an RV Camp ground or somewhere self contained in that area. There are plenty of good hotels just north of there between the airport and DPark but they are far from boat friendly IMhO. Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
fishwithron

Post by fishwithron »

Lots of homeless hang around that area even tho there 3-4 motels rite near the entrance to Discovery Park.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Try the hotels north of town' on Del Paso" they are safe, but boat parking can be tight !....
Larryz

Post by Larryz »

Thanks for info guys!

Larry
SacRtrain

Post by SacRtrain »

Your best bet might be the Doublr tree. It's about 10 minutes away. Probably best for boat parking. All of the good hotels in the grid won't let you park a boat there. As for camping, be cautious. Most camp grounds in sac are not camp grounds. An example would be the KOA in west sac. Mostly residents. If I were coming to town, I'd look on VRBO. I've used it lots of times for Hawaii and Clearlake. If you'd like anymore advise or have any questions, feel free to pm me.