Dobyns Rods (Sold!!!!)

BSmith

Dobyns Rods (Sold!!!!)

Post by BSmith »

Have a couple extra rods that I would like to pass on a good deal to someone else.

2 - 704CB Glass / Pretty much brand new rods that are just to light for the baits that I am throwing. I have used them only twice and they are in excellent condition. I will take $135 per rod. Here are the stats (7′ 1pc. 8-17lb, 1/4-3/4oz, Medium Fast Crankbaits, Jerkbaits, Spinnerbaits, Topwaters)

Champion Extreme Series DX 784 C ML/ 784 Signature Mike Long jig rod. Great rod for dragging jigs in the spot lakes. Here are the stats (7’8″ 1pc. 12-25lb, 1/4-1oz, Hvy Fast Mike Long Signature Jig Rod). This rod has only been used three or four times and I am asking $225 for the rod it is in excellent condition.

If you buy all three I will pay for shipping and insurance to your door. Individual rods purchased, the buyer will be responsible for shipping. Heck, buy all three and make an offer. If you need some pictures shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to provide.

Thanks for looking.

Bret Smith
209-642-0181
Last edited by BSmith on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmith

Re: Dobyns Rods

Post by BSmith »

As it stands right now I have all three rods sold pending payment Monday. Thank you for looking and if the deal falls through I will repost.

Bret