IM DONEZO

Sports talk forum
Alex M.

Re: IM DONEZO

Post by Alex M. »

Bro...

Please tell me you're not gonna stand for that BS from Champ. Dude..What if you had gotten into a bad wreck and ended up really f-ed up? Bottom line is the s#it was dangerous...the factory was aware of the problem....WHY WEREN'T YOU CONTACTED? What an incredible inconvenience too....right? You use your boat as tool to make money with. They need to do more than just solve the problem on an expedited basis.....They need to HOOK YOU UP...for being this inconvenienced and being put into an extremely dangerous situation. They need to go overboard on making it right. And if not, I'd seriously consider the legal thing. Your safety when towing is worth more than a couple of lame excuses from them.

Toyota had a factory recall on floor mats that were getting stuck on the accelerator and my 07 Tundra was included. I got like 14 f**king notices via mail, and about 5 courtesy friggin calls.....

Point is they're both in the vehicle industry, and boats are about a million times more dangerous than cars(I guess that's a matter of opinion...but you get the point).

Call Larry H. Parker....

On a side note.......Why you treat me like animal Eddie

"In times of rapid change experience can be your biggest handicap"
some guy

Post by some guy »

Trust me Alex I dont want it to get there, but if it does the guy that i grew up with that is practically like my second father owns a law firm. He specializes in corporate law. :wink: We have talked on the phone already about this. Im in good hands.

They are totally at fault with this, the trailer was such a peice of **** they discontinued it after 11 months. That tongue on a single axle trailer is like selling someone a bomb.

They claim they sent out notices, but I did not recieve one and sounds like some of you havent received one either. It would have been ZERO cost to me to fix my FAVORITE posession. If I got a notice it would have been at Anglers the next day. The fact they claim they sent notices is the main reason i contacted my lawyer.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Shoulda bought a SMOKERCRAFT...... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Nate........

Image Image
some guy

Post by some guy »

Buddy

Champion is fixing my trailer. They use to make a bracket that was a fix to the recall but they do not manufacture that part anymore. They are replacing the front end with a swing away tongue.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

Good deal. :D