B.A.S.S. final day weighin

mark poulson

B.A.S.S. final day weighin

Post by mark poulson »

Am I the only one who thinks they should shut off Basstrak at the mid point on the final day, so there is some drama at the final weighin?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Re: B.A.S.S. final day weighin

Post by monte300 »

Personally, I've never found BassTrack to be very accurate, regardless of the time of day!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

monte300 wrote:Personally, I've never found BassTrack to be very accurate, regardless of the time of day!
The problem with the last tourney was that Basstrak was the actual weights the marshals recorded of each angler's fish, so it was a true tally, not just a guestimate.
If B.A.S.S. decides to use that format again, I think they need to tweak it to add some suspense to the final day weighin.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

mark poulson wrote:
monte300 wrote:Personally, I've never found BassTrack to be very accurate, regardless of the time of day!
The problem with the last tourney was that Basstrak was the actual weights the marshals recorded of each angler's fish, so it was a true tally, not just a guestimate.
If B.A.S.S. decides to use that format again, I think they need to tweak it to add some suspense to the final day weighin.

I totally agree, Mark