Fisher Aluminum Bass Boat SOLD

dgriswold_

Fisher Aluminum Bass Boat SOLD

Post by dgriswold_ »

Up for sale is a 1987 Fisher SV 18 gt bass boat. The boat has a mod-v aluminum hull and 90 hp oil injected two stroke mercury with stainless steel 3 blade prop. The mod-v hull handles rough water extremely well for an 18' boat. I replaced the transom in November of '17 with 3 sheets of AB Marine Ply laminated together and all stainless steel hardware.(better than new)The best part about going aluminum is that ANYTHING can be fixed. The front casting deck was extended back to the console using all aluminum framing and a recessed tray fort the trolling motor was added up front. Carpet from the seats forward is less than a year old, carpet from the seats back could be replaced.(Compartment lids less than a year old) This is a perfect boat for the weekend angler or casual tournament. Top speed with 2 people and full gear load is 36mph gps.

Features:

Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar/GPS at console
Humminbird Helix 7 DI at bow
Minn Kota edge 70# 24v trolling motor
Bass Pro 5/5/5 three bank onboard battery charger
Custom rod box(fits 12 rods up to 8' with rod gloves)
Livewell with fill and recirculation pump
Recessed Foot Pedal
Lanyard Kill Switch
Navigation/interior lights
Impellar replaced 11/17

Package is very light. I tow it with my 6cyl pickup with ease. I've had this boat for 2 years and fish out of it 1-2 times a week and it has never let me down. Only reason for sell is to upgrade to a bigger boat for tournament use. Test rides available for serious buyers. Price is negotiable but don't low ball me.

****** SOLD! Thanks WB!
Attachments
IMG_1209 (2).JPG
Last edited by dgriswold_ on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dgriswold_

Re: Fisher Aluminum Bass Boat-$5000

Post by dgriswold_ »

TTT
grod

Post by grod »

is boat still available??
dgriswold_

Post by dgriswold_ »

Yes, the boat is still available