7 1/2 GAMES???????

Sports talk forum
Mike

7 1/2 GAMES???????

Post by Mike »

Man Ron, Gabe it aint lookin so good :cry: You cant even beat the Mariners??? The A's have beeten them like 13 games in a row! :lol:

Oh well, there is always football......... :shock: What LA doesn't have a football team???? :cry:

Dont worry, you can jump on the Raider bandwagon :D
g-man

Re: 7 1/2 GAMES???????

Post by g-man »

i'd quit fishing before i became a raider fan, and thats just not gonna happen.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Oh, Its 8 games now! :wink:
g-man

Post by g-man »

mike, your killing me. :cry:
BassTramp

Post by BassTramp »

I thought the Mariners 5ucked. Maybe Angel fans should hide. I am telling you, we win because of our water, we spike the water we export (LA steals) to southlands turns you into poor Angel fans that chase football teams away. Makes you awake at dawn to get into long lines to launch boats to fish on crowded points, hurries you off the water you stoled before the gates close. I guess we should have pity!

Look at this way you still have the Ducks and Lakers. We will send them water too, Aaaa!

A's all the way!

Sharks are best ____ the rest!!!
Kiss and Release
g-man

Post by g-man »

hey tramp, i hate to tell you this, but seattle is looking up in the division standings to see the angels not down. and lets not even get on the subject of the lakers. we all know to well how the kings can't beat them in the playoffs.
gman20475

Post by gman20475 »

Yo, Mike, Dude I think you have the wrong Gman.. Im the Gman20475 in Elk Grove and im down with the men in Black, cmon man, im mexican, Raiders are part of our sub culture..LOL. I dont know who G-man in Rocklin is, so hope you still cool with me..too funny, lets go fishing...

Gabe "gman20475"
Mike

Post by Mike »

Awe Man, Sorry Gabe! I thought you were hatin!! So thats not you spoutin off about the Angels???? This g-man stuff is confusing :roll:

I dont fish anymore :shock: LOL! I havnt been out since the Pro Teen tournament in July! :cry: Work is really bussy right now and it aint the best time to be taking off work, we have been laying off alot of guys latley because of the housing market right now. I hope to start hitting it hard starting October when the Won Bass teams start up. You should start fishing them. Gene runs a really good curcuit.

Later Dude, Mike
gman20475

Post by gman20475 »

Mike, hell no im not no Hater, I have been a raiders fan through the good times and bad. Why do you think Paul and I fished good together, he is a die hard raiders fan also, he is worse then me. that dude painted his entire garage with Black walls and a grey Ceiling with raiders memorabilia everywhere. His loan office is all raiders too, its a trip. You can hear him sounding off on 1140 and 560 sports talk. He goes by LoanDogg. I havnet fished teams with him in the last 2 years, but he is still my dog...
I have been working 5 days a week also at Intel, only fishing weekeds now, when Im on the road, i have to work, its hard to get away to fish during the week like the good ole days when i worked for IBM. oh well, but im gonna fish one more year on the semi side with AC delta, and jump in on some pro teams to see how i do. Got another new partner for the upcoming year and i want to try to get one AOY under my belt. I still have nightmares about coming in late that day back to big break when Paul and I gave it up to you and randy..LOL. im still in denial..and in therapy..LMFAO..hahha.

good bassin,

gabe Gman20475
g-man

Post by g-man »

the reason i choose g-man as a screen name is because my last name is garcia. funny huh. i couldn't think of something else. so yes that makes me mexican, but i'm still a raider hater. sorry, and that goes for the As,kings too. i was born and raised in the san fernando valley. i don't real know why i've always been a 9er fan. never liked the raiders or the rams. oh well go so. cal. wait one last thing, i sure love the fishing in nor. cal.
DL

Post by DL »

The collapse has started....6 1/2 games and counting. I hope you guys right the ship before our seven games against each other down the stretch...

The A's are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Feel the steel"
Mike

Post by Mike »

Wow, you made up 1 game in a WEEK! Times running out.
g-man

Post by g-man »

we've got 7 more games against the As. we still got plenty of time to take the division.
DL

Post by DL »

5 1/2 Games....and counting...
"Feel the steel"