Help Daiwa rod snapped

HrdHookSets

Help Daiwa rod snapped

Post by HrdHookSets »

Any recommend advice what to or I can do I went to fish a tournament over the weekend and let’s say second cast 5:55am I went to rip the lip of this fish and well my “Daiwa Fuego 7’ 3” rod had other plans rod tip just snapped I bought it 25 days ago and just put line on the reel to use it for its first time any help appreciate it thanks.....
“Hooked Up On The Stern”
Tymelostent@icloud.com
Morph808

Re: Help Daiwa rod snapped

Post by Morph808 »

Do you still have the receipt? Go online and check Daiwa's warranty.
stubbs

Post by stubbs »

It has a 1 year warranty....reach out you Daiwa and you should get a replacement
HrdHookSets

Post by HrdHookSets »

Thanks guys I will try finding Daiwa phone number and the receipt I have misplaced going to going to go to the store n see if they can look on there records since I paid with plastic
“Hooked Up On The Stern”
Tymelostent@icloud.com
deepvbasser

Post by deepvbasser »

If you paid with plastic and still can't find the receipt, Daiwa should still honor your cc statement showing the transaction as proof of purchase. Also hopefully you still have the box. Make a copy/scan of the box's UPC barcode and any other marking it has (ie price tag or store tag). You may want to take a couple pics of the rod break and pieces.
Good luck!
HrdHookSets

Post by HrdHookSets »

Thanks I got my receipt and a box ummm I never had a rod in a box and thank you for giving me the card heads up
“Hooked Up On The Stern”
Tymelostent@icloud.com