Idaho...

Jeff

Idaho...

Post by Jeff »

I was just wondering if anyone caught the Citgo Bassmasters tour at Lake Eufaula this morning. Bink Desaro (from Boise) took second place. The hosts were chatting with him and he said there was a lake that looked a lot like the lake they were fishing only 30 minutes away from his home in Boise. I could only think of Lake Lowell in Nampa. Does anyone fish this lake and if so, could you tell me some patterns that you've used and been successful with? It seems like a great largemouth habitat and was just wondering if anyone ever catches anything down there and what they use. I'm new to bass fishing so any information would help out a ton! Thanks in advance!

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/80 -->
Marc

Re: Idaho... *LINK*

Post by Marc »

Jeff,

Yes, Bink would have been referring to Lake Lowell. Bink and I both prostaff for TriState Marine, in Nampa. Just stop in there and talk to Denny or John. They will fix you up with what you need to know about Lake Lowell, and they also have a great tackle selection there.

Their web site is <A HREF="http://www.tristatemarine.net" TARGET="_blank">www.tristatemarine.net</A>

From my experience on the lake, you will do well to pitch the pads, and edges for the channels with a jig and pig, or a 9 Series Yamamoto Senko (5-inche). Spinnerbaits are another good option, fished slowly this time of year.

ciao,
Marc

TriState Marine
<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/81 -->