A inspired Angels team takes the field tonight!

Sports talk forum
g-man

A inspired Angels team takes the field tonight!

Post by g-man »

100% LL
some guy

Re: A inspired Angels team takes the field tonight!

Post by some guy »

One down two to go.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
DL

Post by DL »

Sox fan was few and far between last night, and it actually felt like a home game. Angel fans were all over the Boston fans, for anything. I dont know what happened, but Halo fan was on edge last night. The usually subdued and laid back Angels fans were ready when the game started and rode Boston fan until the final pitch...and all the way out of the park..

Weaver will back up Lackey's solid performance with one of his own tonight. I can feel this year will be different... 34
"Feel the steel"
some guy

Post by some guy »

DL wrote:Sox fan was few and far between last night, and it actually felt like a home game. Angel fans were all over the Boston fans, for anything. I dont know what happened, but Halo fan was on edge last night. The usually subdued and laid back Angels fans were ready when the game started and rode Boston fan until the final pitch...and all the way out of the park..

Weaver will back up Lackey's solid performance with one of his own tonight. I can feel this year will be different... 34
Amen DL.

I rode a few really hard last night.. I thought one guy was going to cry. More proof I am an A--hole.. :lol:

This is Nicks year.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><