Westernbass.com Staff

Ken Mah & Mark Crutcher Win with 33.4 Lbs

Post by wayneg »

[img]http://westernbass.com/shared/forum_pics/ken_mah.jpg[/img]
Ken Mah & Mark Crutcher Win The Done Lee Memorial Tournament with 33.4 lbs

Gary Dobyns

Re: Ken Mah & Mark Crutcher Win 33.4 lbs

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Congrats to Ken and Mark !!!!! It was nice to see some old friends and I had a great time. I believe the next one will be bigger and better, I hope everyone makes it.

Ken....I OWE YOU and I have a good memory for pranks played on me :twisted: :twisted:
kmah

Re: Ken Mah & Mark Crutcher Win with 33.4 Lbs

Post by kmah »

I was just trying to put some Delta stank on you (a little water shouldn't hurt). Not that you need it.....but it could help.

Ken
jeff bradshaw

Post by jeff bradshaw »

Great Job Ken and Mark.... !
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

It appears if you weren't there Sat you really missed out on a great time. The Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Tournament was full of surprizes........just like Don used be. There was a who's who of West Coast bass fisherman, and how about Ken and Mark. Can you spell S P A N K E D! :D According to Ken their first fish weighed over 10, and the next one almost 7. Can you imagine having 17 lbs @ 8:30 in the morning.
This was an "old times" tournament. (Meaning a lot of fun just like the old days) :shock:
FLW went through great expense to staff and run this event and a special thanks needs to go out to Gary Bradford, and his staff for running a smooth tournament.
As for surprizes, how about $250.00 for 8.3 lbs. Thanks Westernbass.com and Wayne.
Was that a Pat Young siting at the grill. Nice job Pat.
And what a time seeing all the guys, I hadn't seen for awhile like Pat Clement, Bill Swearingen, Howard Hughes, Jimmy Reese, Bobby Barrack, Coochie, Zack Thompson, Bret Leiber, Dee, and many others.

Kent Brown did an awesome masters of ceromonies job and poor Gary still can't display elk? :D

Let's not forget the raffle. I left with a handfull of reaction innovation stuff and a $25.00 gift cerificate for C&C Marine. Not sure how much money was raised for the fund but we need to double it for next year.
FLW is making an annual commitment to run this tournament, and they can count me in for next year.......where do I sign.
TL
FE

Hope we double the participation next year. Thanks to all who participated and all the sponsors, C&C Marine, Anglers Marine, Dobyns rods, Lowrance, reaction innovations, Yamamoto, Shimano, and all the rest