late night wacky.....ness someone please explain...

Rich hamilton

late night wacky.....ness someone please explain...

Post by Rich hamilton »

why B.A.S.S. basically has forgotten the west coast next year (and in the future) and has made it impossible for the bottom rung angler to ever even dream of fishing their events again? (cost).. why would Johnny Morris and bps come to las vegas and manteca if we were not spending the bucks out west? Is about the lack of boat and motor purchases? Everytime I try to get excited about next years tournament season this dark cloud question creeps into my mind! :roll: :roll: :roll:
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Rich_Thiel

Re: late night wacky.....ness someone please explain...

Post by Rich_Thiel »

Think FLW and the "Stren Series" (New Major Sponsor). ESPN> Its all about Monies (In Short).

You still have your Dreams, just another avenue to do it in.

Rich Thiel
Guide exclusively on the California Delta, Lake Berryessa and Clearlake for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass.
http://www.calbassguide.com , www.roboworms.com , www.quickdrops.com
www.316lurecompany.com
hydro

Re: late night wacky.....ness someone please explain...

Post by hydro »

That's a real good question ? I read a couple of stats a few years ago from Ranger boats and B.A.S.S. If I remember this right California was #1 in the nation for B.A.S.S. subscriptions and was #2 (behind Texas) in national Ranger boat sales .
Its got to be one of two things / either B.A.S.S. feels there is no growth potential for the west coast market , or they feel no matter what they do the west will still support them. Its a case of taking your customers for granted . But hey , in return were getting the much hyped women's tour next year- Go figure?