LOL...I'm ready...

Sports talk forum
miklanderson

LOL...I'm ready...

Post by miklanderson »

So let's hear it...barring a miracle, this games over.

You guys played a good game. I couldnt believe some of the stupid mistakes we made. The backward pass being picked up and run back was a stupid play on our part. It's going to be a long season...

G-man and WC...Send me your addresses.
g-man

Re: LOL...I'm ready...

Post by g-man »

its on the other thread. your a good sport about it. no bounced checks please JK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

LOL...don't worry. The check won't bounce. I just got your addy off the other post.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Miklanderson!!!
Hey Buddy. What a Great Game that was. It was back and forth the first half and I thought that your team was really going to get there momentom going in the 3 rd Qt. I'm sure glade that the Niners came on strong in the second half and never looked back.
Mike Thanks for being a Great Sport buddy, My Hats off to you you are a Class act Mike . BUT I still feel tempted to talk smack . :shock: but I don't have the hart too. I will send you my address okay... I just bearly got back from Clear Lake about 30 minutes ago. Tight Lines Mike Landerson :wink:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

LOL...If you really feel the need, go for it. I can take it. I know I talked a lot of trash before the game. You guys played a good game. We played like crap. I'll send your check out tomorrow...Let me know when you get it.

How'd you do at Clear Lake. Is the bite still on...?