Looking for more info about the delta?

TravisH

Looking for more info about the delta?

Post by TravisH »

To everyone planning on fishing the Snag Proof Open this weekend, I would like to let you in on a opportunity to possibly Win yourself a New Navionics + mapping chip.. We will be raffling off 2 Navionics + mapping chips to a limited amount of participants who are willing to do sonar recording during the event. If you have electronics by Humminbird,Lowrance,Garmin,Simrad or Raymarine you are eligible to participate in the sonar recordings. If your interested in participating all you have to do is send me a message or meet me at the sign in booth by 11am Saturday morning before the event. Its free to participate, once you check in with me I will give you a blank chip to record with an help you set up your units to record. For a piece of mind to all the anglers, when doing these recordings your Fish finders are still fully functional. Also when doing the recordings all the information is anonymous as to who did the recordings and when recording it ONLY RECORDS DEPTH CHANGES...No waypoints are recorded.

Hope to see ya Saturday morning at the event!

Travis Huckaby