Mike Kennedy Memorial Service

Ron C

Mike Kennedy Memorial Service

Post by Ron C »

The Memorial Service for Mike Kennedy will be held on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 1 p.m. at Skyline Church, located at 11330 Campo Road, La Mesa, California 91941 (Hwy 94 at Jamacha Rd.).

In lieu of flowers, Mike’s family and friends have organized a blood drive to replace the large amount of blood used by Mike during his surgeries. The blood drive will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 from 1:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. at AIM Marine, located at 12345 Mapleview St. Lakeside, CA 92040

Mike’s family and friends have expressed their gratitude to the outpouring of support during these very difficult times.

God Bless,

Ron Cervenka
Gator

Re: Mike Kennedy Memorial Service

Post by Gator »

Ron - I wish I could be there. Family commitments dictate otherwise. I will try to come down for the blood drive - unless I can see about organizing one up here to benefit the center down south. If you have any information on this please let me know.

Gator
Ray L.

We will be there...... *NM*

Post by Ray L. »

CJ

Carpool

Post by CJ »

I'll be setting up a carpool for guys in the Orange County area to meet at BWW and head down for both the service and then later the blood drive. Please contact me at the shop for details, we'll need volunteer drivers with bigger vehicles for both dates.
John Barron

I'll be there *NM*

Post by John Barron »

Mike MM

I will attend *NM*

Post by Mike MM »

Ron C

Thanks Chris, *NM*

Post by Ron C »

Smitty

CJ call me.

Post by Smitty »

I would be willing to sponsor a van/bus to charter those that would like to go from BWW. I can't make it but would like to make sure those that can have a way. If you can hook it up I will foot the bill.
Smitty

> I'll be setting up a carpool for guys in the
> Orange County area to meet at BWW and head
> down for both the service and then later the
> blood drive. Please contact me at the shop
> for details, we'll need volunteer drivers
> with bigger vehicles for both dates.
CJ

Re: CJ call me.

Post by CJ »

Dude, thats a solid offer. I'll call you as soon as I get an idea how many guys want to go. Thanks Smitty!