MINN KOTA Talon shallow water anchor

norcalracer

MINN KOTA Talon shallow water anchor

Post by norcalracer »

Voted Best of Show in the Marine category at the 2010 ICAST Show in Las Vegas.

Featuring the fastest deployment time and the highest anchor force on the market, the Minn Kota Talon is a Shallow-Water Anchor System designed to quickly and quietly stop and position your boat - whether you’re fishing saltwater or freshwater, in-land seas or rivers. Operating from the boat’s existing battery setup, the Talon vertically deploys its spike without fish-spooking noise, and when not in use, the lightweight Talon can be easily taken off the boat thanks to its Quick Release Bracket (comes standard). Its Electro-Mechanical, Cable-Driven design, as opposed to the standard hydraulic system, eliminates concerns about noise, deployment speed, installation and reliability - providing a powerful and quiet solution.

Made of marine-grade extruded anodized aluminum, the Talon can withstand a harsh corrosive saltwater environment, as well as, the pounding waves of a freshwater river or lake, and the indestructible Spike, made with fiberglass reinforced composite material, is guaranteed for life.

An Auto Up/Down feature means just a quick press of a button is all you need for fully automatic deployment and retraction, and each unit comes standard with two Wireless Remotes for added convenience.

An exclusive Auto-Drive feature drives the spike into the bottom with three successive hits with increased force on each hit. And when winds and currents pick up, you can activate the Rough Waters mode, which repeats the Auto-Drive feature sequence three additional times at ten-second intervals to ensure a secure hold.

A Built-in Wave Absorption feature also helps ensure the spike stays secure in rough water conditions. To gauge the depth of the deployed spike, you can also simply glance at the unit’s LED indicator lights, which display deployment in one foot increments, and a notification alarm warns you if you start your outboard while the spike is still down.

Environmentally friendly as well, causing no damage to vegetation or the bottom, the Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor also comes with a comprehensive 2-year Warranty and Lifetime Guaranty on the spike.

I can sale these brand new any either color for $1,300 plus tax for the 8 foot in silver with white cover or black cover same price.Buy two and save 100 dollars.
I also can get all minn kota mounts and brackets.
Last edited by norcalracer on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20sack

Re: MINN KOTA Talon shallow water anchor

Post by 20sack »

Where are you located?
calsports702

Post by calsports702 »

Can you email me your information so I can check with you for a 10' or 12' version of the new colored talons
Thanks
Steve
sportguysteve@aol.com
Rippin Lips

Post by Rippin Lips »

Did anyone get a reply from this person???
norcalracer

Post by norcalracer »

Im located in Winters/Lake Berryessa As far as the new cored anchorsi checked on them i can sale the 10' for 1,575 and the 12' for 1,675 plus tax any color.