Minn Kota Ulterra 112 i pilot trolling motor SOLD

ldubrall

Minn Kota Ulterra 112 i pilot trolling motor SOLD

Post by ldubrall »

regular retail $2295 plus oversize shipping charges --selling this one ,hardly used for $ 2000 Complete or best offer
Check out the Minn Kota Ulterra trolling motor videos on U TUBE to see all the features of this remarkable trolling motor including launching the boat and spot locking it in the water as you park your tow vehicle and return to make boat return to you at the dock !

contact Leroy text or calL 707-400-9251

Features Spot Lock
Auto deploy of trolling motor within 100 feet of boat
Auto pilot
Spot Lock anchor system
Cruise control
20 foot corded foot peddle
Wireless remote control

Trim motor with push of button from remote or foot pedal

Return to previous spot lock position with push of button on wireless remote control
Record your track and return to it from end or from beginning with button push

See

this unit is like brand new !!
runs perfectly
Still has 1 and 1/2 wars on warranty

Technical Features for Minn Kota Ulterra 112/US2 i-Pilot
(112 Lbs. Thrust, 60" Shaft)-- keeps motor in water even on windy days.
The Minn Kota Ulterra 112/US2 112lb is a bow-mount trolling motor with a long 60 inch shaft is designed with the power to tame rough water, push through heavy vegetation and take the kind of pounding that day after day of hard fishing delivers. It's Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of theTechnical Features for Minn Kota Ulterra 112/US2 i-Pilot
(112 Lbs. Thrust, 60" Shaft)
The Minn Kota Ulterra 112/US2 112lb is a bow-mount trolling motor with a 45 or 60 inch shaft is designed with the power to tame rough water, push through heavy vegetation and take the kind of pounding that day after day of hard fishing delivers. It's Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or the redesigned foot pedal. The Weedless Wedge™ 2 prop features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away and pass through the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking.

The Ulterra i-Pilot features Digital Maximizer™ technology that conserves battery power and extend run time by controlling the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. The 112 lbs. thrust take to the water with improved control on the powerful trolling motor so you can tackle heavy chop, wind, waves and more without any flinching. Its composite shaft is stronger than steel that flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.

Ulterra 112/US2 112lb Features:

Product # 1358912 (45"), 1358910 (60")

Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Maximum Thrust: 112 lbs.
36 Volts
Shaft Length: 45" or 60"
Foot-Controlled Electric Steering
Auto Stow & Deploy Lever
Digital Maximizer™
- Controls & Optimizes Power To Extend Battery Life
Includes i-Pilot Wireless GPS System
Composite Shaft
- Stronger Than Steel
Weedless Wedge™ 2
- Swept-Back & Flared Blades To "Wedge" Weeds Away
Larger Brushes, Windings & Commutators
Unique Bearing System
- Reduces Friction To Cut Fish-Spooking Noise
Universal Sonar 2
Cool, Quiet Power

water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or the redesigned foot pedal. The Weedless Wedge™ 2 prop features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away and pass through the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking.

The Ulterra i-Pilot features Digital Maximizer™ technology that conserves battery power and extend run time by controlling the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. The 112 lbs. thrust take to the water with improved control on the powerful trolling motor so you can tackle heavy chop, wind, waves and more without any flinching. Its composite shaft is stronger than steel that flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.

Ulterra 112/US2 112lb Features:

Product # 1358912 (45"), 1358910 (60")

Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Maximum Thrust: 112 lbs.
36 Volts
Shaft Length: 45" or 60"
Foot-Controlled Electric Steering
Auto Stow & Deploy Lever
Digital Maximizer™
- Controls & Optimizes Power To Extend Battery Life
Includes i-Pilot Wireless GPS System
Composite Shaft
- Stronger Than Steel
Weedless Wedge™ 2
- Swept-Back & Flared Blades To "Wedge" Weeds Away
Larger Brushes, Windings & Commutators
Unique Bearing System
- Reduces Friction To Cut Fish-Spooking Noise
Universal Sonar 2
Cool, Quiet Power
INCLUDED WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL LETS YOU OPERATE TROLLING MOROR FROM ANY WHERE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF BOAT

SEE U TUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT USING THIS REMOTE CONTROL BY YOUR SELF !!
at this price no shipping and local pick up only
this is lowest price you will find !
One only

Local pickup only
Cash or direct bank transfer
No scammers
Attachments
MINN KOTA ULTERA 1.png
MINN KOTA ULTERA 1.png (60.27 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Last edited by ldubrall on Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
len

Re: Minn Kota Ulterra 112 i pilot trolling motor

Post by len »

Dougfish

Re: Minn Kota Ulterra 112 i pilot trolling motor

Post by Dougfish »

Is this still for sale. Please Text me at 916-215-1579 if so.