Missing Guide/outfitter. Larry Heathington owner of Sheep Li

spectr17

Missing Guide/outfitter. Larry Heathington owner of Sheep Li

Post by spectr17 »

I'm posting this on behalf of Don Martin, Ariizona Wildlife Outfitters.

For those of you that haven't heard, my friend Larry Heathington, the owner of Sheep Limited, who lives in Williams has been missing since Friday, September 11th.

Larry was suppose to meet two clients on Friday in New Mexico to go on a private lands antelope hunt, and when his cousin last spoke to him he was two hours from Secorro.

He hasn't been heard from since Thursday afternoon. Larry was in his gray Ford F-350 Super Duty, towing his Jeep.

A missing person's report has been made with the Holbrook, AZ Police Department as someone close to Larry said they had seen his truck/jeep on Monday in Holbrook.

Please, we are very concerned about this situation and fear for Larry's safety. If you know Larry, you know it is not like him to not show up where and when he is suppose to.

If you know ANYTHING about where Larry is, or have seen his vehicles please contact the Holbrook PD or call me at 928-681-4867.

Thank you, Don Martin Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Larry is on right

here is the picture of his jeep note the custom plates....SHPLTD ARIZONA PLATES

[b]~Jesse[/b]
Dan McKenzie

Re: Missing Guide/outfitter. Larry Heathington owner of Shee

Post by Dan McKenzie »

I sure hope they find him.
profisha1

Post by profisha1 »

Any word??
- RJ Bennett
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

They found him today. He was knocked unconscious and they stole his rig and jeep it was pulling. He will be all right. I thought he would end up dead since his rig was spotted in Holbrook after he disappeared. Hope they catch the people who did it.
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

The being found alive part is great news. The scumbags that pulled this, well I'm sure they'll get theirs someday.