Need an Original Alabama Rig?

therealcatch

Need an Original Alabama Rig?

Post by therealcatch »

You need an Original ALabama Rig , I need a Pro to sign up with for the WON BASS PRO AM at Havasu .
The Alabama Rig our one of my Sponsors I have an original Alabama Rig in it :D for someone looking for a Co Angler to Sign up with. This is the Original Bad Boy not the MANN Version you can not get these anymore and they are the best.

My Number is 203-415-2642
winwithadvocare@gmail.com

Thanks

God Bless

Réal

therealcatch
Oldschool

Re: Need an Original Alabama Rig?

Post by Oldschool »

Being made by mann's called "Slick Lure" is the origunal A-rig.
Tom

Post by 619 »

Being made by mann's called "Slick Lure" is the origunal A-rig.
Tom

Negative Tom, I have both and the Manns is different. The original is way better. The Original is balanced with a composit head that swivels and the wire is smaller diameter that allows my baits to vibrate more. All the guys knocking this off in our area have not figured it out yet. I have 4 different versions and the original bait I have is what I throw.
Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

619 wrote:Being made by mann's called "Slick Lure" is the origunal A-rig.
Tom

Negative Tom, I have both and the Manns is different. The original is way better. The Original is balanced with a composit head that swivels and the wire is smaller diameter that allows my baits to vibrate more. All the guys knocking this off in our area have not figured it out yet. I have 4 different versions and the original bait I have is what I throw.
http://www.thealabamarig.com/ not according to this.
Tom
Revoke36

Post by Revoke36 »

My buddy and I were having the same argument the other day. He got the slick lure and the guy at his local tackle shop told him it was the original A-Rig. But if you notice the one that Elias was throwing in that FLW tourney that made it famous, that version had a big composit head on it. The slick one has a small tin head.
Support 81
jc351

Post by jc351 »

Everybody claims there rig is the original! :lol:
Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

Revoke36 wrote:My buddy and I were having the same argument the other day. He got the slick lure and the guy at his local tackle shop told him it was the original A-Rig. But if you notice the one that Elias was throwing in that FLW tourney that made it famous, that version had a big composit head on it. The slick one has a small tin head.
When you have both Paul Elias and Don Morehead (photo with the small head A-rig) and the inventor Andy Poss all promoting the Mann;s rig, who do you believe? I will go with Mann's.
If you want a oversize composite A-rig...go with Rago's Bait Ball or whom ever you believe in.
Tom