Post by Rod Martin »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/0 ... ostpopular

Is that part of Lake County?

Does Greggg live up near there?
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Grumpy

Re: Is Nice near Clear Lake ?

Post by Grumpy »

Yeah Rod, Nice is in Lake County. The woman is no doubt sick, probably be found out she has been conditioning her son to this behavior from an early age. I feel sorry for the boy, he will be troubled by this mentally for the rest of his life.

If you are talking about my old forum buddy Greg, the one who likes to refer to me as a racist I believe he is from Lake County if I remember correctly from past posts, profile or something. Like the rest of the typical cookie cutter leftists his racists comments and accusations are their fallback when they have nothing to contribute to a conversation or event. I wonder why such a diversity loving white guy (assuming he is white) chooses to live in a county where its over 80% white with only 1.9% of the population being black. Maybe he can explain.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Yes I heard that while listening to a Minneapolis radio station on internet radio. I hadn't heard anything about it uttered in any papers around here so I asked them why and never got an answer. They say she's from Nice but I've never seen her around here and I guess this sick B.S. and the arrest both happened in Napa.

Hey Ron, I find i strange you are so fascinated with exact percentages of Blacks vs Whites there are in this country. Personally, I never cared.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
Hey Ron, I find i strange you are so fascinated with exact percentages of Blacks vs Whites there are in this country. Personally, I never cared.
Here is a quote from a past post of yours along with the link to the image you included, appears you have been the one "fascinated", nothing new, just in lock step with the rest of your race baiting heroes maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones in that glass house.
Greg_Cornish wrote:Found a great county for you guys to live in In Minnesota with fantastic fishing and everyone has the same point of view.
Image you included with your post
http://www.westernbass.com/forum/downlo ... hp?id=1414
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

If you have a point it must be on top of your head because that went right over mine.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Greg_Cornish wrote:If you have a point it must be on top of your head because that went right over mine.
Not surprising