No one has given there love for MASK

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
hippie

No one has given there love for MASK

Post by hippie »

DUde must suck at driving, man he seemed cool on tv. I remeber seeing them fools at all the jui jitsu tournaments in the early 2000's they were a crazy crew
westcoastbass

Re: No one has given there love for MASK

Post by westcoastbass »

Within the MMA community he will definitely be missed. He owned, and was selling TAPOUT gear before WEC and UFC were even known. He was and will always be a figure head within the MMA community. Its a sad case because he was great for the sport, a great business man, and seemed like a great guy too.
www.theanglerspot.com
TEAMDEADMONEY

I did last night...

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

I made a post about his death last night and it got moved to the "off topic" forum....

Remind me to neve drive in a Ferrari....the last thing I need is to get into an accident and have my car tear in 1/2. :shock:

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
sean alarid

Post by sean alarid »

westcoastbass wrote:Within the MMA community he will definitely be missed. He owned, and was selling TAPOUT gear before WEC and UFC were even known. He was and will always be a figure head within the MMA community. Its a sad case because he was great for the sport, a great business man, and seemed like a great guy too.
+1
I remember him talking about getting arrested when he would go to underground MMA fights before they where legal, trying to sell his shirts. He will be missed by most...
Bobby D's custom baits
http://www.piranha.com/
http://www.snagproof.com/
http://blackdogbaits.com/
http://www.swimbaitcity.com/
JKitz

Re: I did last night...

Post by JKitz »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:
Remind me to neve drive in a Ferrari....the last thing I need is to get into an accident and have my car tear in 1/2. :shock:

Pete 8)
C'mon Pete, we all know you will not have a problem with your 38K "Yellow" Hummer that has on-star in it. You are good to go!!

:lol: :lol:
TEAMDEADMONEY

Hey.........

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

I got rid of the HUMMER and got something new...

I love my new SUV.. New Chevrolet TrailBlazer.... Black, not Yellow this time.

Also onstar equipt!! :D

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Bob Simard

DAMN -----------

Post by Bob Simard »

Didn't know. That is truely a sad passing for the UFC, WEC, and all other MMA venues.

The Tapout guys are maketing genious at it's finest and about as legit as it gets.

Mask was the nucleous.... sad day indeed for fans of the sport
ns nitro

Re: DAMN -----------

Post by ns nitro »

RIP MASK!! U will be missed. Just a lesson to all, when u run around fast and loose u pay the price!! Sucks to see him go!!
www.basschow.com
www.p-line.com
www.snapon.com
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

Rip Mask!
some guy

Post by some guy »

Sucks for sure. I read yesterday the car split and was in such bad shpae they did'nt know if him or his chick was driving. Im assuming he was because who in their right mind would let there chick drive their Ferarri?

The other driver posted his 500k Bail and is being charged with vehicular manslaughter. Never a good idea to be racing around at 3am. Take it to the track. Im sure alcohol was a factor as well.
Im assuming he was because who in their right mind would let there chick drive their Ferarri?
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
JKitz

Re: Hey.........

Post by JKitz »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:I got rid of the HUMMER and got something new...

I love my new SUV.. New Chevrolet TrailBlazer.... Black, not Yellow this time.

Also onstar equipt!! :D

Pete 8)
Smart Move.. Hummers are lame (unless you get one of the OG one's which are sick). I actually saw one with a license plate that said "88FTPG" I assumed it meant 88 feet per galloon. Pretty funny.

Sorry for the thread jack peoples. I can honestly care less for an idiot that races cars on public streets. Thats a blatant disregard for others and thats unacceptable. I would rather he just drive straight off a cliff by himself and do us all a favor.

He may have been an icon for the sport, but no role model in my book!!

RIP for sure, but I am glad you are off the road. I have a wife and 2 kids to worry about these days and see idiots like this all the time...

Why do people strive to be cool? F-That.. I am fat and uncool and I don't care!!
sTony

Re: I did last night...

Post by sTony »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:I made a post about his death last night and it got moved to the "off topic" forum....
We moved the post to the off topic forum, yes. I suppose we could have moved it the sports forum but it clearly isn't fishing related at all.

Again, I'd ask that everyone read the forum policies and place the posts in the appropriate forums when you're writing them. None if us here see that as too much to ask.

Thanks,

sTony
MARK D. INMAN

Post by MARK D. INMAN »

Dang what a waste of a nice car thats a shame