Perris

Chuck Moreno

Perris

Post by Chuck Moreno »

Guy,did Pete change his luck with a champion?
Guy Williams

Re: Perris

Post by Guy Williams »

No Chuck he didn't fare too well. George might have to become my partner if Pete doesn't get his mojo back. I know what's the problem too. Fat Ika get off that diet and I told you about bad karma when you flipped that old man off. Also Jason Chang will have 2 years bad luck with the stuff he pulled at the Won Perris event during sign ups.
Guy Williams
Pete Marino

Re: Perris

Post by Pete Marino »

Hey its 11:30am I just woke up what can I say. Carissa and I sucked at the tournament yesterday. We threw for the win for about 5 of the 8 hours. We came up with a chunky 4 1/2 lb fatty for our efforts but could only muster up 1 keeper when we started fishing for numbers. We ended with 2 fish for about 6 1/2 lbs. and 23rd place. We caught the big fish on a #*%#@&@$#%^%$#.(not a trout bait or any swim bait for that matter) Sorry I cant devulge that info. But I will say that its the same bait I caught my 10 lber on and the same bait Guy caught his 10 lber. on and it also produced another 8 lber, another 4 lber and multiple 2-3 lb fish last year. Its not what you might be thinking. If you think you know..I guarantee your wrong. It just maybe the best kept secret in the last 2 years. Alot of people think they already know but nobody but Guy, Carissa and I know the truth. (oh yeah Al and Rex know but are sworn to secrecy)
By the way Guy what old man did I flip off?? Did he where dark glasses or goggles and a beeney and did he crawl onto his front deck with a spinnerbait to throw in 90 ft of water. If so he deserved it. DAMN YOU JEFF TAIBI!!! That was CLASSIC. As far as Jason Chang.. yep the bad karma will pay him back. That was our number, dang it! HaHa. Im thinking 3 years of bad luck is more like it. Actually I can envision him winning something at the next National Bass tournament??? Pete Marino