FLW National Guard Series Havasu

Gator

FLW National Guard Series Havasu

Post by Gator »

Just got a call from FLW - they are 7 Pro's short of a full field of 200! They already have the AAA's waiting, so if you are a pro on the fence about this one, get in touch with FLW. You can sign up online at https://www.flwoutdoors.com/authenticate.cfm or you can call the FLW offices at (270) 252-1000.
BillBrehm

Re: FLW National Guard Series Havasu

Post by BillBrehm »

I'm one of the co-anglers on the waiting list, if a Pro wants to sign up please give me a call. 623-332-3228 Thank you!

Post by Guest »

Hey Bill,

My offer still stands... I'm already in as a coangler and Boatmasters in Dublin just called to say the boat is ready to go. If you or you and another co on the waiting list cover the $2800 difference I'll switch over to the Pro side. This way two coangler spots open up.
BillBrehm

Post by BillBrehm »

Thanks Vince, I appreciate the offer. I'm second on the waiting list and FLW said that they are confident that they will get me paird up but figured I would be pro-active in trying to find a Pro to sign up with.
swimb8

Post by swimb8 »

my offer still stands as well! if anyone wants to give me a million dollars just to have, im here for ya. thanks guys! :roll:
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

ya did I mention I was up for adoption lolololol
Chris Love

Post by Chris Love »

Bill Good Luck I hope you get in!
I wanna "Bump by the Stump"
BillBrehm

Post by BillBrehm »

Thanks Chris.

I just got off the phone with FLW and they had two boaters drop out yesterday so that pushed me down two places to 5th on the waiting list. Are there any Pro's on the fence that have decided to go for it? If someone wants to sign up please give me a call first, 623-332-3228.

Thanks.