AC Diamond Valley Results *LINK*

TomLeogrande

AC Diamond Valley Results *LINK*

Post by TomLeogrande »

The Angler's Choice Diamond Valley event #3 has concluded with Joe Uribe Sr. And Rachel Uribe winning with a weight of 20.85 lbs. Great job Joe and Rachel! The received a check for $1340, leaving $700 on the table because they weren't in the $50 winner take all option.

In second with 20.49 lbs was the team of Frank Taylor and Jerry Roe collecting $640 and leaving the $700 on the table due to they were also not in the big option.

Third was Mike Collins and John Krumsiek and finally someone was in the big option and it paid off with a check totalling $1150 for their 19 lbs plus of fish.

The big fish was caught by Matt Brewer and paid him $220 with $375 left on the table becuase he wasn't in the options.

George and Margaret Fedor, or should I say, Margaret Fedor caught the 2nd biggest bass and collected a check for $565 for the two different big bass options.

The results are posted on USAnglerschoice.net or use the link provided here.

Thanks everybody for coming out and making this a great event. With only 22 paid boats, there was a total of 9 different teams collected checks..

The Angler of the Year race is heating up nicely with 5 teams within 50 points of the lead and 4 teams within 25 points..

The four teams are
Rank Boater Non-Boater Points #
1 Frank Taylor Jerry Roe 334.96 3
2 Joe Uribe Sr Rachel Uribe 326.03 3
3 Kurt Hodges Fred Vecht 320.86 3
4 Frank Morrin Will Rakowitz 306.1 3

The complete list of the year to date standings are also available on the website.

Next event is April 2nd... same great lake, same great time.. See you all there!

Thanks again - Tom

Diamond Valley Event #3 Results
TomLeogrande

Sorry George

Post by TomLeogrande »

Had to give the credit to where it was due!

By the way, can I borrow Margaret for an event or two? I need someone in my boat that can catch a fish that is big enough to take to the scales... My partner sucks! Hell, he probably says the same thing about me... he'd probably be right! ha ha ha...

Tom
Noluk

Re: Sorry George

Post by Noluk »

Shhhhh... I have Margaret convinced that the front of the boat is only supposed to catch 1-2 fish because I am too busy running the boat and retying her dropshot. It is her job to catch our limit and kicker from the back of the boat. If you guys ruin this for me.....Canada won't be far enough away to save you.