Rally Time!

Calistar

Rally Time!

Post by Calistar »

Well, folks...the time is here. Time to catch some Clearlake bass...woohoo!

I just checked the weather forecast and it calls for low to mid 90's as a high each day this week. And the low temps will be around 60 degrees. Very stable weather.

Heres a photo from the Konocti Vista Hotel website:

See you there!
Hipster

Re: Rally Time!

Post by Hipster »

Too Bad the friggin Lake is never that calm when I am there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya later this week Greg
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Pil9rotten

Post by Pil9rotten »

I'll be checked in and ready to fish early Thursday afternoon. I have missed every Rally since 2002 for one reason or another so I hope this will jump start my fishing again. The Rally is truly one of the best bass fishing events of the year. Looking forward to seeing some old faces as well as some new ones.

See ya on Thursday!

Kenji
fishyd

Post by fishyd »

If you look real close you can see me holding my trophy. ha
C.

Post by C. »

Hmmm! That picture is enough to get the "let's go fishing" juices flowing! I'm all packed up and ready come Thursday AM! Can't wait to get there and start showing those Ca. bass some baits from these parts that I'll bet they've never seen!

Low 90's daytime! I can handle that - that's below our usual summertime temperatures in these parts. 60's overnight also sounds good - we see ovenight temps of high 70s here.

Whoever on the Rally Committee that is responsible for weather (Gator?) please arrange for less than gale force winds! Did I mention I HATE high winds!

Don't really know what to expect for my first trip to the Western Rally. All I have to go on is their descriptions of the wild boat rides that Connie and Killer were treated to when they attended a couple of years back. Just being cautious but I checked and made sure my insurance policies are all up to date!

I don't see Top Cat registered. I really expected to see him there, but evidently not. He was a regular at our Memorial Day Rally for a bunch of years, but the last several he's not been able to make it.

C.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Nope C - No TopCat - and you don;t have to worry about Wild Rides unless you get paired with Bonham. He's the only guy I know that can make a 20 foot Ranger feel like you are ridin in a 14 foot aluminum at 70 mph!!