What's up with Don Pedro??

C-Bone

What's up with Don Pedro??

Post by C-Bone »

Have a "company" camp trip this weekend and was wondering what was going on with the bite up there? Haven't fished Pedro in 8+ yrs.. :shock: taking the Champion up to introduce some of the guys to serious BASS fishing. Just looking for numbers and?? ha ha... Any tips or advice would be great...just don't want to look like a biznich' in front of the help!! :lol: thanks in advance!!!
"when in doubt??....ask your wife if it's ok!"
C-Bone

Re: What's up with Don Pedro??

Post by C-Bone »

Thanks Mark...hey your jigs are great by the way...I took 2nd at Oroville first event of the year at Oroville CBAF this past year...got beat by that nice 4.5 spot..ha ha...better lucky than good anyday...however those guys were GOOD sticks.... got a couple jigs from you...appreciate your support.. :D

What colors at Pedro on the jig...I know the Mother Lode Lakes fish a bit different than the Northern impoundments....

Brown/Brown or Brn/Org are my go to's w/ an occasional Grn/brn or just moss grn...

???????????????????? appreciate the help!!! :D
"when in doubt??....ask your wife if it's ok!"
Phil

Re: What's up with Don Pedro??

Post by Phil »

DON PEDRO NOW,

JIGS
STRAIGHT BROWN 3/8 PUFFBALL , WITH BERKLEY POWER BAIT WATERMELON TRAILER
HAD LIMIT WITH NO TROUBLE THIS LAST SUNDAY..........AND I TELL YOU I AM A SPINNERBAIT MAN DIE HARD, COULD NOT GET BIT FOR TWO HOURS......WENT TO THAT JIG AND POW !!!!

JIGS

THANKS MARK