ATTENTION!!!!! ALL """"WHINERS"&quo

RMANZO

ATTENTION!!!!! ALL """"WHINERS"&quo

Post by RMANZO »

I RAN THE "TURKEY SHOOT" SAT... IT WAS POSTED WAY AHEAD OF TIME THAT I, AM TAKING $$$$ OUT OF MY OWN POCKET, TO HAVE A "FREE" BBQ, FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! I SAID, "WAY AHEAD OF TIME," PLEASE LET ME NOW IF YOU ARE FISHING TOURNEY, I AM HAVING A FREE BBQ AND NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO BUY,"OUT OF MY POCKET!!!!! I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS EVENT AND CIRCUIT FOR MONTHS NOW... IT TAKES ALOT OF PHONE CALLS TO SPONSORS FOR PRODUCT TO GIVE AWAY, PLAQUES TO PAY FOR AND SOOO ON.... I AM TOTALLY CONSIDERATE OF WHAT THE FISHERMAN WANT.... IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN "CONSIDERATE ENOUGH OF ME, AS A DIRECTOR, TO TAKE 2 MINUTES AND PICK UP THE PHONE TO SAY, I WILL BE THERE SAT. THATS ALL IT TAKES..... OTHER DIRECTORS TOLD ME THAT "FISHERMAN" ARE HARD TO PLEASE SO BE READY!!!! SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS "BIOTCH" ABOUT SOMETHING,,,,, EVEN IF YOU PUT ON FLYERS AND AMERICANBASS WEBSITE AHEAD OF TIME... GUESS I WON'T SEE YA @ NEXT EVENT :oops: P.S "BASSIN COP"""" DID YOU GET TO EAT THE "FREEEEEEEE" BBQ
Terry Smith

Re: ATTENTION!!!!! ALL """"WHINERS"

Post by Terry Smith »

You don't have to YELL!!!!!!! :P GOOD LUCK trying to please everyone you are going to need it :lol: :P 8)
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

I am the Regional Director for the "NEW" ABA Mother Lode Region! We will have a "Get Acquainted Turkey Shoot" tournament on November 24th at Lake McClure. There is no membership required for this event. This event will not earn Mother Lode points but it will award Traveler's points. .

The entry fees for this event will be:
Basic Entry: $130
Conservation Fund: $5.00
Insurance: $10.00
Big Fish (Pays 2 places): $20
$10, $20, $30 Options (Pays 3 places each)
$50 Options (Pays 5 places each)
"ALL-IN" Total = $275.00

It's going to be an exciting year in the "NEW" ABA Mother Lode. I look forward to seeing you at the first event!

Robert Mansor
Date Location Results
November 24, 2007 McClure Results
Sponsors
http://www.dobynsrods.com
duaneg4

Post by duaneg4 »

You ran a very good tournament. In fact it was so efficient, we missed half the award ceremony because we were still wiping down the Z 9.

After fishing the Get Acquainted at Pine Flat the weekend before, also a good tournament, we were wondering how many boats would show.

There are fishermen out there that are never happy. Don't let them concern you.

Keep up the good work.

Duane Goudy/Mark Giusti
Family Bass Club
Valley Boat Emporium
R Marxmiller

Post by R Marxmiller »

Robert

Dont let BASS-N-COP get you down he is never happy about anything, he will bash you for late fees, he will bash you for results not being posted fast enough (he is in too big a hurry to stay for the awards ) I have fished all of the motherlode circuits and this one was right up there with 100% BASS the difference was you provided food!! I also liked the trophy for the little boy on the father son team along with a huge bag of product, he will probably never forget that! For a first attempt you did a great job.
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

Robert and the few others who disagree with me on the late fees are taking it way beyond that. I never mentioned anything about the remaining 99.99999% of the tourney. I did enjoy the rest of the tourney! Also I never mentioned which circuit or where it was held. I just commented on the late fee, which I have always been totally against. Sorry for posting. Oh and Robert I have, if I can recall, have only posted a negative opinion on two things and received postitive feedback on both. So with that said am I wrong in posting my opinions and/or concerns? Hmmmm....isn't this what a forum is all about?

When someone asked for others opinion or has a concern about something.......others shouldn't attack that person for doing so. Just food for thought.
g-man

Post by g-man »

BassNcop, Continue to post your oppinion its your right to. Not saying I always agree with you, but please continue, that is what a public forum is for. People will always disagree, or pick apart what people say on here, just do what I do, and don't give a @#$$ what people think!! Its what i think that matters to me, I could care less what someone behind his key board thinks of me!
100% LL
Phil

Post by Phil »

I AM JUST CURIOUS MR. COP, AND ASKING THIS QUESTION ONLY.
WOULD YOU HAVE POSTED IF YOU HAD WON THE TOURNAMENT ?
OR PLACED IN THE MONEY ?
WHY DID YOU POST IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

JUST CURIOUS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE .

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY

JIGS
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

I posted this Mr. Jigs because I feel if you want me to participate in your tournament you should not penalize me for showing up the day of the tourney. What the heck does winning any money have to do with it....Geesh. I'm a man about principles.
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

One last thing and I'm done posting on this thread....did you read the flyer "Johnny C" posted above? Does it mention anything about a late fee? Enough said.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

BASSN COP.... PRETTY FUNNY HOW THIS HOLE THING GOT BLOWN OUT A LITTLE BIT!!!!! JOHNNY "C" THANK YOU:):):) ANYWAY, IF YOU GO TO AMERICANBASS.COM AND LOOK @ REGIONS, YOU WILL SEE THAT I, ROBERT MANSOR, AM RUNNING 4 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS FOR THE MOTHERLODE!!!!!!IF YOU GO ON "TURKEY SHOOT" YOU WILL NOT SEE LATE FEE.... IF YOU GO ON "MID-WEEK, YOU WILL NOT SEE LATE FEE.... IF YOU GO ON MY "HOME PAGE, YOU"WILL" SEE LATE FEE... IF YOU GO ON SEMI-PRO, YOU WILL SEE LATE FEE... I AM DOING THESE DIFFERENT DIVISIONS SO ALL THE FISHERMAN AROUND HERE HAVE CHOICES WHICH TO FISH.... I AM DOING THIS FOR "YOU" GUYS, THE FISHERMAN, NOT TO BECOME """RICH"""".... BEING A TOURNEY FISHERMAN AROUND HERE FOR OVER 20 YRS. I FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO TRY THROWING EVENTS, AND GIVE THE FISHERMAN WHAT I WOULD WANT AS A COMPETITOR IN AN EVENT..... MY GIRFRIEND AND I ARE DOING THIS BY OURSELVES AND WHEN DOING ALL THE DIFFERENT DIVISIONS, I HAPPENED TO FORGET ABOUT THE "STUPID" $10 LATE FEE ON A COUPLE OF THEM.... JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, MR. BASSIN COP, @ THE LAST EVENT,ALL LATE FEES WERE DONATED TO MY LOCAL VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT HERE @ PEDRO... LIKE I SAID TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE AWARDS,"IF YOU R GOING TO FISH MY EVENT,YOU CAN CALL ME ,EVEN IF IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT, AND LET ME KNOW U'R COMIN,AND U WONT HAVE A LATE FEE..BELIEVE ME, IT ISN'T ABOUT THE $10 FEE,I'T'S ABOUT US HAVING "ENOUGH" FOOD FOR EVERYONE :D ...WITH ALL SAID, I HOPE TO SEE YA SAT.... I'LL BUY U A "FREE" CUP OF COFFEE :P :P :P "NO DONUTS"
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

I wasn't going to chime in, but..... I'm just going to through this out for food for thought. I and I'm not the only one that won't fish a tournament and pay late fee's. Most of the orgs are dying to get more anglers to participate. How can that $10 fluff charge help?

I won't fish the ABA circuit because there are way to many side options for my taste.

I always appreciate ALL the different points I view here on this site.

Just my opinion, don't hate me for it. Good luck out there.
I had to come back...I know...
Joe Bruce

Post by Joe Bruce »

Hey Mansor and no offence to Tom.
thanks for steppin up and doing something for us and ABA. $10 is a small price in my mind. Ill glady pay it at all your events even when I know weeks in advance ill be fishin. Nothin wrong with a td makin a few bucks for a long days work.

see ya at pedro
Joe Bruce

Post by Joe Bruce »

Hey Mansor and no offence to Tom.
thanks for steppin up and doing something for us and ABA. $10 is a small price in my mind. Ill glady pay it at all your events even when I know weeks in advance ill be fishin. Nothin wrong with a td makin a few bucks for a long days work.

see ya at pedro
blackcloud

Post by blackcloud »

OK, here's my 2 cents.

I've been around and fishing tournaments 4 my entire life (40+ years) and BBQ's are FAR from the norm. I applaud Robert for doing what he thinks is best for all the guys fishing his tournaments and I don't think there is anything wrong with his wanting to know HOW MANY ARE GOING TO BE THERE. He said at least 10 times on saturday that if you call him before the tournament there will be no late fee.

Nice job Robert
See ya next time
Riggs
blackcloud

Post by blackcloud »

OK, here's my 2 cents.

I've been around and fishing tournaments 4 my entire life (40+ years) and BBQ's are FAR from the norm. I applaud Robert for doing what he thinks is best for all the guys fishing his tournaments and I don't think there is anything wrong with his wanting to know HOW MANY ARE GOING TO BE THERE. He said at least 10 times on saturday that if you call him before the tournament there will be no late fee.

Nice job Robert
See ya next time
Riggs
Gator

Post by Gator »

Hey Dinkmaster -

The ABA Folsom series will only have a basic big fish option as far as I know. None of the other fluff options. I will have Roger come in and let you know as well. Now that FBL is on hold I am gonna fish as many of the ABA's as I can.
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Mr tremont what do you consider too many options? ABA entry fee is $130.00
$10.00 insurance for each torunament
$5.00 conservation fee

$20.00 big fish this pays 1 to 5 places

$20.00 top three option this pays the top three that are in this option..

$20.00 option that pays 1 out of 10....

total cost is 205.00

the neat thing about options is that they pay 100%....

Plus you do not have to get into the options as they are not mandatory.....

so you could fish the tournament for just the entry fee...

Besides ask any tournament angler and they will tell you that the options are where the money is at....there will be no late fees with ABA folsom
g-man

Post by g-man »

The "DinkMaster" is scared I'm gonna take his money!! lol No really you should give it a shot Mike! The pay out looks really good, its local, and I know there is gonna be some good people there...
100% LL
RMARX

Post by RMARX »

I am not taking anything too far my friend, to use the terms "gouging" and "Raped" are pretty extreme! I would take the time to do a search to look at all the "positive" posts that you have made, but I have to get up to Pedro. You are most certainly allowed to post your opinions, but to use "gouged" and "Raped" is total BS, and if you cant see the insult in that then I do not know what else to say!
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Mr tremont what do you consider too many options? ABA entry fee is $130.00
$5.00 conservation fee

total cost is 205.00

Insurance fee and conservation fee sounds "fluffy" to me. Then there's the membership fee.
I would like you guys to do well, and maybe I'll even come donate this year. It's just that I'm a straight foward type of person. scott had the right idea in my opinion
Entry fee and a bigfish pot-worked for me.
I had to come back...I know...
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

MIKE TREMONT wrote:Mr tremont what do you consider too many options? ABA entry fee is $130.00
$5.00 conservation fee

total cost is 205.00

Insurance fee and conservation fee sounds "fluffy" to me. Then there's the membership fee.
I would like you guys to do well, and maybe I'll even come donate this year. It's just that I'm a straight foward type of person. scott had the right idea in my opinion
Entry fee and a bigfish pot-worked for me.
well I hope you do come out.
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Oh and Mr Tremont... One other thing with ABA at the TOC the winner gats a fully rigged bass boat.....doesnt that sound fluffy...... :wink:
biggmatt

Post by biggmatt »

BassNCop wrote:Robert and the few others who disagree with me on the late fees are taking it way beyond that. I never mentioned anything about the remaining 99.99999% of the tourney. I did enjoy the rest of the tourney! Also I never mentioned which circuit or where it was held. I just commented on the late fee, which I have always been totally against. Sorry for posting. Oh and Robert I have, if I can recall, have only posted a negative opinion on two things and received postitive feedback on both. So with that said am I wrong in posting my opinions and/or concerns? Hmmmm....isn't this what a forum is all about?

When someone asked for others opinion or has a concern about something.......others shouldn't attack that person for doing so. Just food for thought.
but, if you dont like the fee you also have the option of not fishing it right? you fished it so it must not be that big of a deal.
jeez, you can barely get 3 gallons of gas with 10 bucks, who cares.
Hipster

Re:HMMMMMMMMMM W/O the FBL,

Post by Hipster »

Ive got nothing to fish and no partner, Gonna have to find me a Fellow Folsom fisherperson and get back into this Tournamant stuff :o :o :o
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Gator

Post by Gator »

Wuddaya mean no partner Hipster?????

PM SENT!!!
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Talk to gator..... I think he wants to fish the folsom aba events.
g-man

Post by g-man »

I'll be there with Bahlzar! It should be fun stuff!
100% LL
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

Gator,

Thought you were fishing with Brian, sent ya an e-mail Sounds Good!!!
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark