Free T-Shirt offer from Bass West USA

Free T-Shirt offer from Bass West USA

Post by Guest »

Special offer for our subscribers... since many of your are already subscribers - I thought I would share our new Free T-Shirt offer.

Current subscribers sign up a friend and get a free T-Shirt

For $18 you get a great X-mas gift for a friend ---- and you get a free T-Shirt for yourself!

800-360-7112 to find out more or to order!

FISH2WIN55

Re: Free T-Shirt offer from Bass West USA

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

It is a great read and Tom and his staff I'm sure will only make it better. Congrats on the bump up Tom.
Roger

Post by Guest »

Thanks Roger - Congrats on the win and another top 5 finish on Clear Lake last weekend!

Hey Mark - saw your jigs at Clear Lake this past weekend.. from Norval - They look really good. As with most products holding and feeling them is much better than seeing a picture of them. Nice work!
Marty

Post by Marty »

Tom,

Can I sign myself up and still get a free Bass West USA T-Shirt? On second thought I have a free certificate to one year subscription to Bass West USA, can I use that? In either case I want one of those T-Shirts.

On a second note – “Mend Itâ€
Tobe

Post by Tobe »

I just signed up Billings because he signed me up! :mrgreen:

Post by Guest »

Hey Mark -

Thanks for ordering the mag. I think you will love it.

However, you order was after this last issue went to print (when we pull the lists) - So you won't be getting this issue in the mail.

So here is what we can do - call the office and talk to Mary... 800-360-7112 and tell her you want this issue as well. She'll mail it to you from the office but, you won't get it until about 4-5 days after the rest of california. Which should be the end of this week or early next week. Meaning you will get your magazine late next week.

Thanks again - Tom
SABP

How about.....

Post by SABP »

Har

Re: How about.....

Post by Guest »

Hmmmmm lets see.. $18 subscription - $35 hudd? Don't think we could work that out.

However, the T-Shirts are pretty nice and this is the only way to get one! :)

Maybe we could do a $50 1-year subscription and get a free hudd? How does that sound? ha ha ha

FYI: Everyone knows at least 1 angler that might not get the magazine. You don't have to pay for it... you just have to have him/her sign up and give your name as the guy who told them to sign up!

Keep in mind the magazine will make a great X-mas gift for a fellow angler!