What a team partner!!!!!!!

Bassman35

What a team partner!!!!!!!

Post by Bassman35 »

Talk about a team partner. Robert Marxmiller ended up having back surgery today after being in the hospital for 7 days. I had already written off the swimbait tourny even though we already paid. I just got off the phone with him and he said to go up there anyway with Kevin and see what we can do. HOW many guys do you know that would being going crazy in a hospital for 7 days, have surgery and still think of the other guy. THIS is why we have been having a pretty good year!!! He come out of surgery talks to the doctor and gets the red light for fishing. Instead of complaining and being bitter I get the green light to go fish and take my cousin on his dime. WOW Now I know why we have been friends for so long. Someone put a post about what makes a good team I believe its caring about the other person as much as yourself!!!! All he wants is a Starbucks in return.
Bryan Cox
I know its hard to find a good team partner and I have been blessed with 2 Robert and Kevin :lol:
Brian Ruthman

Re: What a team partner!!!!!!!

Post by Brian Ruthman »

WOW.....I hope Robert gets better i didnt hear he hurt his back .That is really cool of him to do that for you . I hope he has a quick recovery .
It must be nice to have a friend like that a person that really cares about what happens to his close friend , that is something really hard to find these days most guys just think about themselves , i must be hanging with the wrong group of guys .
Tell Robert to get well :wink:
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Me too!! I know its killing him not to be fishing it. He thinks he'll be ready for Anglers choice but will probabaly have a spinning rod in his hand until he cant stand it. I'm sure by the end of the day he'll be chunking the big plastic.
Bryan
Joe Bruce

Post by Joe Bruce »

Robert is a class act no Doubt.

hope you get better soon.
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

the one thing that really cool about it is that We had already talked to Manzo and he said we could move the money to another 2 tourny's. So its not like we use it or loose it.
Bryan
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

yo, yo , marxmiller..... i hope you get back to it soon :) :) bryan, thats great rob told you to fish it... you better bring him home the trophy :wink: shoooot,,,, jamie was making tacos specifically for rob :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ......... see you guys sat morning
Phil

Post by Phil »

ROBERT;
GET WELL SOON, WE WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST AS ALWAYS..............PHIL & PEGGY ...CYA AT JIGS FALL CLASSIC NOVEMBER 29TH WE HOPE AGAIN !!
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

dont worry about the tacos. I can definately take care of his share!!! :lol: Hes out and drooling over the weather. He very mentally tough so I am sure he will back chunking the plastic very soon. :lol:
Bryan